Chapter 17 Oil and grease

Chapter 17
••••••••••

~Jacks POV~

After Maddy and Danielle found out that they were on the team Maddy could not stop smiling. Until we pulled into my driveway.

My family has been wanting to meet Maddy since I told them that I asked her out. Emily would not stop asking questions about her. My little sister was ready to meet her but knowing her she would be scared at first.

I reached for Maddys hand and looked up in her brown eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this." She took a deep breath and reached for the door handle. I grabbed her face and left a kiss on her lips. She smiled and we piled out.

Calling Maddy my girlfriend was the best thing on earth. I knew she was the one for me. The only thing is that I wish I didn't have all those girls before. I wish that I just had Maddy. The good news now is that I have her with me. Holding my hand bracing herself to meet my family.

We walked up to the front door and I twisted the handle. I pushed it open I swear all my family was standing their just waiting.

My mom had the biggest smile and my dad was looking at me with pride in his eyes.
I noticed that Adam wasn't here but I couldn't care. My little sister came running up to me and jumped in my arms.

"Hi silly. Can you say hi to Maddy." She faultered and hid behind my head. Maddy waved at her but was soon swept away by my mom.

I mouthed the words sorry as she helped my mom make lunch. She shrugged her shoulders and resumed the task at hand. Maddy started relaxing as she helped my mom make the sandwiches before I made my way upstairs and packed my bags for camping.

It didn't take me long before Maddy came walking in my room. Yea it was a little messy but it wasn't bad. Emily trailed behind Maddy still a little cautious and trying to hide.

Maddy shrugged at Emily and she hid behind my door. I motioned her to come in and she walked in carefully then ran in my arms. I picked her up and sat her on my lap facing Maddy. She still was shy but started warming up as we talked about the trip.

"Bubby told me your a mechanic what's that." We were both surprised when a little girls voice filled the room. Maddy smiled and told Emily what it was.

"When somthing breaks in a truck or car I fix it. I'm good with parts and I can find my way around an engine. I'm on the team with your brother so when their fourwheelers have a problem im their and I can fix it." It all sunk in her head as the words processed in her head.

"You know what." Emily looked up from her lap to Maddy. "Your bubby told me that you have a fourwheeler and you want to race." She smiled and looked at me.

"Can I show Maddy my fourwheeler." I nodded my head because we wouldn't leave for about 45 minutes.

"After lunch I'll take you out." She nodded her head and ran off my lap and down the stairs. Maddy looked at me and smiled.

"She so cute. Hard to believe she related to you." She sent me a wink and I pinned her down to my bed with her hands above her head and tickled her sides.

She laughed and laughed while I tickled her.

"Bubby what are you doing." I stopped and looked at my little sister.

"I'm tickling Maddy because she said something just like you." I sprang off my bed and ran over to Emily. She squealed and ran down the stairs into my dads arms. He smiled and motioned that lunch was ready.

I grabbed Maddy and placed a kiss on her neck then made my way back up to her lips.She placed her hands on my chest and pushed me away.

"We should go downstairs." I nodded my head and walked out the door and down the steps.