Chapter 31 The honeymoon

Nine hours in the truck and I was ready to get out and be where we were headed. The sun was almost set as we pulled into a small town. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and I looked around for a sign to tell us where we were at. I didn't see anything with it being dark but I managed to barley catch the sign that said Real McCoy Cabins. I tried to think if I had heard anything about them before but my mind caught a blank.

I was told to stay in the truck as Dustin jumped out grabbing something small out of a box that was hanging on the outside of the main office building before making his way back inside the truck.

"Ready?" I smiled and looked out the windshield as we drove down the road. Since it was dark I couldn't see anything except the lights outside buildings. I tried to find out where we were at but it didn't work out like I though it would. The question that still floated around my mind was why did we bring the razor and the Honda.

Around 15 minutes later we pulled into a driveway and Dustin shut the engine off. I followed what Dustin was doing and I jumped out of the truck making my way over to the drivers side. Their was still no lights so I hoped Dustin knew where to go. I stood next to Dustin as he smiled and took my hand in his. We walked up a sidewalk and a motion detector light noticed us and turned itself on illuminating the sidewalk and the beautiful flowers that surrounded the cabin. From what I can see the cabin was beautiful.  I was caught off guard when Dustin picked me up and cradled me in his arms while he carried me in the door.

The tiredness that was in my body had vanished as the felling of exploring through the cabin filled my veins. I really wanted to see what all the other rooms looked like but I didn't have a choice as Dustin carried me to the bedroom.

"What about our bags Dustin?" I said slightly laughing as Dustin almost tripped walking inside. Thankfully he didn't fall and land on me.

"Our bags can wait in the morning. I cant sit still any longer." I was laid down on the bed with Dustin hovering over top of me with one leg in between mine.

"Oh what does that mean." I grabbed Dustin's cowboy hat off his head and propped myself up on my elbows setting the hat on my head. A huge smile crossed his face as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"It means I don't want to lay down and cuddle right now. Its the first night of our honeymoon we don't have to sleep right away." I found myself smiling and laying back down so I could have my hands to unbutton Dustin's flannel. After that I ran my hands down his chest as it was an easy way to turn him on. He leaned down to kiss me and my hands roamed down to his belt buckle. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his legs until he stepped out of them leaving himself in his boxers.

My flannel didn't stay on much longer as Dustin unbuttoned it and slid it off my shoulders. His lips made a trail down my neck then my chest all the way down to the waistline of my jeans. My belt soon came off followed by my pants. I don't know how we did it but we had managed to get under the covers without braking the kiss or stopping anything else. I gripped Dustin's back as his fingers found themselves between my legs. Gladly this didn't last to long because I'm sure Dustin couldn't wait much longer with the noises he was making when I would do something to him.

I slipped Dustin's boxers all the way off and did my thing when Dustin removed his hand away from me. Deep groans escaped Dustin's mouth as I continued to do the movements.

"Damn it Danielle I cant wait any longer." Dustin barely found enough breath to say that into the air from the pleasure that I was fulfilling him with.

"Com'on baby you made me wait long enough." A huge grin crossed Dustin's face as he leaned down to kiss me and to start what we both been wanting since the truck ride.