Chapter 16 Teasing

Chapter 16
••••••••••

~Danielle's POV~

"I love you Danielle and not because of what just happened. I've just been to scared to say it." I was shocked but I knew what I was going to say.

"I love you to Dustin and I've been afraid to say it to." He held me tighter in his arms and kissed me on the fourhead. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

I laid back down onto his chest and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up alone in the bed and all the memories of last night hit me hard. I started thinking what if I did something wrong. I could not feel my body at all I couldn't even move my body was so sore. I didn't think it would hurt that much.

I rolled over to see my clothes neatly folded in a pile with a water bottle and two Aleve laying on top. I took the pain medicines and got dressed. I rolled off the air mattress and sat on the ground.

I tried to stretch my legs and anything else that I could do to stop the soreness.

I smelled breakfast coming in the tent from the outside. After I was done stretching and laying down for a little bit longer I finally made it outside. I stumbled out the tent and into somebody's arms.

"Well goodmorning baby." I mumbled a goodmorning. I did not get any sleep last night. I didn't have any clothes on so it got cold and I didn't want to be to close to Dustin in case I did something wrong.

"Go lay back down all you did was toss and turn last night I'll be in, soon." I looked into his eyes which showed loved and passion. He nodded his head and I walked back into the tent.

I laid back down on the air mattress and covered myself with all the blankets I could. It was chilly out for a summer morning.

I was drifting back to sleep when I heard the tent zip open. I looked from under the covers to see a shirtless chest walking in holding two paper plates. He placed them on the ground next to me and he sat down facing me.

"Jason texted me and their coming around four so we don't have to get ready untill around 3:30. Knowing Jason they will come early so we can do whatever you want to until then." I grabbed the plate and slowly sat up.

Their was eggs and bacon filling the plate.

"Thanks for breakfast baby." He smiled and we ate in a comfortable silence.

I thought about last night and I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Dustin?" He looked up from his plate to me. He nodded his head to tell me to go on.

"Did we do IT last night." He set his plate down and scooted next to me.

"Yes. That would explain why your so sore." I nodded my head. "Are you regretting it now." He seamed sad and I was not regretting it. I set my plate aside and placed my hands on his knees in front of me.

"No baby I'm not regretting it at all im just making sure it wasn't all a dream." His face lightened up with a smile. "Did we say that we loved each other last night." He got a blush on his cheeks with a smile.

He shook his head and planted a kiss on my lips. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you done." I nodded my head and he kissed my four head. He grabbed our plates and walked toward the door. "Lay back down baby." I did what I was told and surrounded myself with blankets.

Laying down in the bed felt so good and all the blankets kept me warm. The only problem was that The lower part of my body was sore. A lot.

I heard the zipper on the tent and I felt the air mattresses move. An arm wrapped around my stomach and pulled me closer to him. I felt his warm breath breathing down my neck but it was something that soothed me. I knew he was here right by my side. He whispered in my ear.