Chapter 24 New house smell

Chapter 24

~Danielle's POV~

I woke back up from my nap and sat up. Their was no pain coming from my ribs so I got up and headed toward my bathroom. The water felt good running down my body. My ribs didn't look much better as I scrubbed my body down.

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed out of the bathroom.

"God damn it Maddy you scared me." She started laughing. "What are you doing her?"

"I don't know Jack said he had a surprise for me. Did Dustin say he had a surprise for you to." I nodded my head.

"I wonder what they got planed." Maddy shrugged her shoulders and I got dressed in my closet. "What should we wear." I was looking through my closet u till I found the perfect thing.

"I don't know but I'm probably going to borrow an outfit." Maddy said from my bed. I smiled and slipped the dress over my shoulders. I found Maddy a dress that we would match in color and threw it out at her.

I left my dress unzipped and walked out to Maddy.

"Hey can you wrap my ribs." I handed Maddy the wrap and she wrapped it around my rib cage. Maddy zipped my zipper up when she was done and it made my boobs so much bigger. I smiled knowing that Dustin would like it.

"Please help me." I turned around to Maddy struggling with her zipper. I laughed and helped her out. We both finished our makeup and curling our hair. I looked in the mirror one last time and my curled hair covered my naked shoulders and the dress made all my curves pop out but hiding the wrap at the same time.

I threw a lipgloss in my dress belt and walked out the door with Maddy behind me.

Jack had texted Maddy telling her to ride with me to Dustin's house and he would meet us their. Maddy and I jumped up in my jeep with huge smiles on our faces. On the way their we brainstormed what we though was happening.

"So what do you think is going on." I asked Maddy while she was looking out the window.

"I honestly have no idea. This time they mean for it to be a surprise." I nodded my head and turned into Dustin's driveway.

"Well we are on break from racing until my birthday so I'm sure its nothing about racing." Maddy shrugged her shoulders and I killed the engine.

"Well let's find out." We both walked up the front door the gravel making noise as our boots stepped on them. I knocked on the door and Angie appeared on the other side.

"Hi honey at least your not covered in mud this time but come on in. Dustin should be downstairs if he's not he must be in the garage." I smiled and we walked down the hall way and down the stairs.

"Dustin?" I didn't hear any reply so we made our way back outside. I was just about to walk around the turn when Dustin and Jack showed up. I was instantly lost in Dustin's eyes as his arms wrapped around my hips. He placed a long slow kiss on my lips.

We pulled apart and just looked at each other. Dustin's eyes scanned over my body and focused on my chest a couple seconds longer.

"You look amazing." My cheeks heated up and Dustin grabbed my hand. "You ready to go." I nodded my head and my stupid smile would not leave my face. It might have been because I knew that Dustin would like what I was wearing.

Dustin lead me over to his truck and opened the passenger door for me. I quickly said thank you and took his hand for leverage while I climbed up in. I could have made it up myself but I really didn't want to flash anybody since I was wearing a dress. I didn't want my red lace panties to show. I wore them because I didn't know if anything was going to happen between Dustin or I tonight so I was prepared if we did.