25.

"PARTY TIME!" Jason the captain of the football team shouted into a megaphone

"PARTY TIME!" Jason the captain of the football team shouted into a megaphone. Everyone lifted their cups and cheered.
"This party is going to be sick." Tom said. It was our 5th year beach party.
"I know I'm so excited." I said. The music started and we danced together.
"OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEERLEADER!" We all sang. Tom grabbed my hand and he's pinned me around. He spun me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You look gorgeous Blair!" He shouted over the music.
"You have abs! That's hot!" I shouted back. We both laughed and continued dancing.

"Bye I love you!" I squeezed Daisy tightly before she went in her wedding car with Andreas.
"MAKE SOME CUTE ITALIAN BABIES!" Someone shouted from the back of the crowd. We all laughed and they got in the car and left to the airport, waving as the went.
"Oh that was fun." I sighed to Tom.
"Let's get some sleep before tomorrow." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist as we began to find a taxi.
"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.
"Oh, we're all going to the beach. Sam, Harry, Tuwaine, Harrison and us." He smiled.
"Oh okay, sounds good!" I smiled. Tom hailed a taxi and we drove to the hotel. Tom's hand kept riding up my thigh, putting his hand inside the slit in my dress so he could get closer.
"No Tom." I laughed and pushed his hand away.
"Why?" He pouted.
"Because we're in a taxi."
"And?" He brushed my hair away from my shoulders and kissed my collarbone.
"I thought you weren't scared of doing it in public?" He teased.
"I hate you." I mumbled before crashing our lips together.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!" Harry, Sam, Harrison and Tuwaine busted into my room and screamed. Tom and I both jumped and looked up.
"What the fuck?" I rubbed my eyes.
"Guy's it's 10 o'clock, get the fuck up!" Harry said.
"Jeez just give us a sec." Tom groaned.
"Why? Come on?" Harrison jumped. Tom and I looked at each other. We were both stark naked under the soft, white duvet.
"Guys can you leave?" I asked.
"Hurry up!" Sam moaned.
"Guys we are naked under here so unless you want to see your brothers dick then I suggest you leave." I said.
"Ewww!" They all said in disgust. We rolled our eyes.
"Get out." I laughed and they did.
"Beach day!" I whooped and shoved on pants and then Tom's shirt that he threw on the floor last night. I turned around and buttoned one button of the shirt.
"Fuck you're perfect." Tom said, propping himself up on his elbow, his chest and abs showing from the covers. I crawled onto the bed.
"How long till we have to leave?" I asked in a whisper.
"An hour." He bit his lip and let me crawl on top of him. I straddled his lap then kissed his neck.
"Plenty of time." I cooed in his ear. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over.
"So much time we could do it twice." He said lowly.
"Maybe even three times." I smirked.
"Maybe so. And if we're running out of time we could always kill two birds and head into the shower." He grinned.
"Oh yeah." I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed my lips.

We had finished our three times of...you know. And we got our swimsuits on and we headed out, holding hands, to the lobby where we met the boys and we left to the beach.