9.

"Stop Tom!" I laughed as he tickled me on his bed

"You did this to me yesterday! Karma bitch!" He said. I stopped dead.
"Did you just call me a bitch?" I asked seriously. He went into panic mode.
"No! No Blair I didn't mean that! I was joking!" He said and stopped tickling me.
I flipped him over so I was now straddling his lap.
"Ha! Gotcha!" I laughed.
"You can't do that!" Tom laughed. He sat up and we were face to face. His hands brushed up my thigh to my waist. His face inches closer to mine and I felt his hot breath on my lips. We had kissed once before briefly in first year in spin the bottle but we're now 16 and I actually wanted to kiss him...
"Kiss me." I whispered.
"I was going to." He smirked and our lips touched...

I felt a nudge on my leg and then my arm and then a lick came across my face.
"Ew." I laughed and opened my eyes. Tessa was on my bed, wagging her tail and slobbering all over me. I petted her and got her to lie down next to me before I saw Tom standing at the door with a tray in his hands.
"Morning sunshine." He said and walked over to me.
"Sunshine?" I asked and sat up. I was aware that I had been changed into Tom's Spiderman top and my hair was a complete mess and no doubt was my makeup smeared all over my face. He paused and looked at me.
"Wow...you are truly exquisite." He said.
"Shut up and gimme." I said and held my hands out. He handed me the tray and sat down on the bed. I took a gulp of tea.
"Did you change me?" I asked.
"I wish." He smirked and I kicked him slightly. "No, Mum did." He chuckled.
"Thank you for breakfast in bed." I smiled.
"No problem. Shall I leave you in peace?" He asked.
"No. Stay." He looked at me with his gorgeous brow eyes and said, "Of course." And placed a hand on my knee. I had finished breakfast and Tom left to go to the toilet. I got up and looked in the mirror. Yeesh. My hair was frizzy and tangled and my makeup was everywhere. I brushed my hair out so now it was lightly wavy, and I took my makeup off. I grabbed the tray and brought it through to the kitchen. No one was there.
"Tom?" I shouted through the house. Tom came into the kitchen as I was putting the plates in the dishwasher. I turned around. "Where is everyone?" I asked.
He gulped, "I'd like to answer that but I have to let you know that your ass is on full show." He said. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. The spiderman top had ridden up when I bent over to put away the dishes.
"I have underwear on, don't worry. God! I'm sorry you had to see that!" I laughed awkwardly and hid my tomato coloured face in my hands.
"I'm not complaining." He said in an all-too-serious tone. Now I gulped.
"Well...I'm glad you enjoyed the show..." I smirked and leant against the worktop. He moved closer to me with a grin on his face.
"I did. Thank you so much." He said and leaned one hand next to me on the wall. His body was so close to mine. He smelled like fresh laundry and his breath was minty. I was again, in eye level with his mouth and I badly wanted to grab him and kiss him...but I didn't. "Well, that'll be £20." I smiled and crossed my arms. He kissed his teeth, trying to hide a smirk as he removed his hand and moved away from me. The heat from our bodies was gone and he continued loading the dishwasher. "Nicely played, Nolan." He nodded. I laughed and went to play with Tessa outside. What if I kissed him? Did he want me to? Was that a joke or was he being serious? I mean, he is a great actor...
"I feel like you're not changing into normal clothes just to tease me." Tom said by the door. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I shrugged innocently.
"Huh." He crossed his arms. Tessa fetched her ball and brought it back to me. I dropped it on purpose.
"Oh no! I seemed to have dropped Tessa's toy!" I gasped dramatically. Tom smirked.
"I must retrieve it." I said, keeping the act up. I faced away from Tom dropped to the floor like a slut drop, but stayed in the position, showing off my ass. I picked up the ball and threw it.
"Wow, you certainly know how to handle balls." Tom said and couldn't hold back a smile and a brief laugh.
"Oh...wow it's really hot!" I faked. I lifted the shirt up slightly, showing my full ass and underwear and started fanning myself.
"Do you think it's hot?" I turned around and asked. He licked his lips.
"Very much so." He said and walked outside. "In fact...I think it's so hot that I might have to strip." He said and took his shirt off. I stood up and stared at his body. That fucking body.
"I might even use some water to cool me down." He said and grabbed the hose and turned it on. I bit my lip watching him. I know we were joking (not really) but damn...seeing him shirtless and hosing himself down made me feel some kind of way.
"Oh...I think it just got even hotter." I said and grabbed the hose from him. I wet myself everywhere still with the shirt on. His eyes never left my figure.
"Oh fiddlesticks! I forgot to take off my shirt!" I said dramatically.
"Oh well." I shrugged and started to slowly peel it off my body.
"I see what you did there." Tom said and eyed my body that was just covered by my bra and pants.
"Did what? I'm not doing anything!" I smiled innocently and started walking away. At first he didn't follow me. But then I felt him behind me, marching with a purpose towards me. He grabbed my waist and spun me around to face him, and before I could protest, his lips were on mine. His hands went from my waist to my hips and he grabbed them. My hands automatically went to his wet curls and I tugged them. The kiss was so good and before I knew it, we were using our tongues. We both knew that we should probably not be doing this. But it felt so good, neither of us wanted to stop. The kiss was hot and breathy and our bodies were wet and close. We were both gripping onto each other like we didn't want it to end. Our tongues wrestled and it was sloppy but, did it matter? Was this the only kiss we would ever have? We were alone in a house and we were wet and hot and...horny to be frank. Why was I kissing my best friend? Why did he kiss me first? Why was I kissing back?
I was broken from my thoughts when Tom reached down and grabbed my butt. I let out a moan that triggered us both in very different ways. Tom continued grabbing and getting more intense when I was realising what we were doing. I panicked and pushed him away from me. His hands left my ass and waist and my hands left his curls. I turned away and grabbed my hair in frustration.
"What?" Tom asked.
"What so are we making out now?"
"I mean...yeah I guess." Tom said.
"You guess? Tom what the hell? I thought we were carrying on!"
"Kind of but not really!"
"You kissed me!"
"Yeah I kissed you! And what?" He challenged. "Ugh! We don't do that! We're friends!"
"Yes I know that."
"So why did you kiss me?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to! Because we're both wet and in our underwear! Because you started the little...skit!" He said. I paused. Shit. I did start that.
"Well...no! We can't do that! We can't." I crossed my arms.
"Why not?" He asked.
"Because..." Jesus just say it! You like him but you're too scared to admit it and too scared that everything will change.
"Because I don't want that!" I blurted out. Oh god...why did I just lie?
"You kissed me back, Blair." Tom said. "Yeah...I wasn't thinking. And neither were you. This is just one big mistake, okay? Can we forget it?" I asked softly. He nodded.
"Yeah. Sorry." He said.
"It's fine. It was just a brief moment of desire. That's all." I said.
"Yeah...exactly." Tom said. We paused awkwardly.
"Well I'm going to get changed and get out of your hair." I said, and ran back into the house, picking the Spiderman shirt up along the way.