15.

"You're leaving to Thailand

"You're leaving to Thailand. We only get limited phone calls." I huffed as Tom and I walked hand in hand to the gate.
"I know but we'll be fine, I promise." He said.
"I have to go now Blair."
"Fine." I pulled him in for a hug. I felt a tear drop down my face.
"I love you Tom. Don't die. Or drown pretending to drown." I said into his hoodie.
"I promise I won't." He said with a chuckle.
We parted and I held my pinkie out.
"Promise that you'll call me and still be friends with me once you've become a big movie star?" I asked.
"Promise." He smiled and we shook pinkies.

"No you didn't I did!" I exclaimed.
"That was 100% my joke what are you talking about?" Nathan laughed as we sat outside my apartment on the stairs, eating ice-cream. "That year was so fun." He said.
"It was." I smiled.
"We were great together." He said and looked at me. I took a spoonful of ice-cream and looked at him.
"We were."
"We were great at the stuff." He said. I laughed, "Yes we were." We sat in fond, familiar silence. "You're not seeing anyone are you?" He asked. "Uh, no. No I'm not." I said. Tom immidiately came to mind. We weren't seeing each other! We were friends who kissed once, big deal! I've kissed Jess more than Tom. I'm way more likely to get with Jess than Tom. Tom isn't my boyfriend, and never will be! But Nathan...he could be.
"Well, would you want to go out with me officially?" He asked.
I nodded, "I'd love that."
"Well, since it is a work night, I shall have leave you." He said and stood up, offering his hand. I took it and he helped me up off of the step. "Goodnight, Blair." He smiled.
"Goodnight, Nathan." I said. He smiled and bit his lip then walked away, still facing me. "You're going to hit something or someone if you don't turn around." I giggled and walked up the stairs slowly.
"I don't care I just want to look at you for as long as I can." He smiled and put his arms out. I shook my head.
"You're crazy!" I shouted. He laughed and then turned the corner. It wasn't until I got upstairs that I realised I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. Oh damn.

Friday
It was the day that Tom was leaving for shooting. I was so gutted that I couldn't spend more time with him but I had been so busy with work for the past week that I hadn't seen him since the party. I hadn't told anyone about Nathan as well. But he was taking me on an official date tonight and I was extremley excited. Though there was a stupid feeling of guilt that I felt. Tom and I weren't dating. I don't know why I feel the way I feel. I got to the Holland's house and there were 2 suitcases filled at the front door.
"Hey guys!" I shouted through the house.
"Hey Blair, Tom's just in the shower. Once he's out and dressed then we're leaving." Nikki said and rubbed my arm.
"Yeah, sounds good." I said.
"Oh, could you get me my coffee, I think I left it upstairs. I've been going crazy trying to organise everything." She said.
"Of course." I said and hopped up the stairs. I wasn't looking where I was going and I nearly bumped into Tom.
"Oh sorry." I said. I looked at him. Holy crap. He was wet, straight out the shower. His towel layed low on his hips and his curls fell from his face to his forehead.
"Hey! Sorry I have to rush or mum's going to kill me." He laughed.
"Oh yeah of course." I said and moved out the way. But then he went the same way. I moved again. And he did the same.
"Tom." I laughed.
"I'm not doing this on purpose." He laughed as we mirrored each other's movements, trying to get past one another.
"You know what," He grabbed my arms and lifted me to the other side and then walked into his room.
"Oof." I gulped and continued with the task I was set on.

We got in the car and headed to the airport. I was sitting next to Tom, twiddling my thumbs thinking when would be an appropriate time to say I'm dating a guy.
"Hey, you okay?" Tom asked and grabbed my hand.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll miss you a ton." I smiled. "I'll miss you too." He said and kissed my forehead.
"So, what are you doing tonight then?" He asked. Here we go. Just say it! Say it Blair!
"I'm going out with someone." I coughed. "What, like a guy?" Tom asked. His brow was furrowed and he removed his hand. ABORTTTT.
"No! With Jessica! Obviously..." I said.
"Oh okay, well, hope you have fun. How long is she staying?" He asked.
"Why?"
"Well, will she be here when I'm back?" "5 months from now? Probably not." I said.
"Oh okay." He said. We all chatted about our plans and how much we'd miss Tom all to the airport. We got there and we stood in a semi-circle, waiting for the first person to say goodbye.
"Bye mate. I'll miss you." Tuwaine said and hugged Tom.
"Bye man," Harry hugged him. Sam, Paddy, Dom and Nikki all said goodbye. Then we said goodbye to Harrison which was just as hard. Everyone was teary but especially me. I was going to miss Tom so much. He's my best fucking friend and if I ever lost him again I...I don't know what I'd do.
"Come here." Tom said and held his hand out. I wiped a tear from my face and intertwined our fingers. We walked closer to the security line ad Haz followed loosely behind.
"I love you. We'll keep in touch okay?" Tom said. God, more tears streamed down my face. "I know," My voice was about 25 octaves higher than usual due to the crying.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I cried.
"Me too...me too." He hugged me tightly. We broke apart after a while and he was red eyed too.
"Don't cry!" I chuckled and wiped a tear from his face.
"I'll see you in a bit." I smiled.
"See you in a bit." He smiled. He began to walk away but our hands were still intertwined. We kept hold until we couldn't reach farther. He looked back at me. I loved him so much. Fuck. I ran up to him.
"Tom." I said behind him.
"Blair? What are you-" He started but I cut him off with my lips. I gripped his head and ran my hand through his curls. He just began to react and touch my waist when I pulled away.
"Don't bring any girl back." I laughed. He smiled very un-smoothly.
"I won't." He grinned.
"Bye." I smiled and waved at him and then turned around, heading back to the group.
"Bye Haz! Love you too!" I shouted.
"Love you!" He shouted back. I laughed and joined the family. I wrapped my arm around Paddy's neck.
"Who wants McDonalds?" I asked with a smile.