23.

"Can we sit together?" I asked Tom as we all walked into the church for the ceremony

"Can we sit together?" I asked Tom as we all walked into the church for the ceremony. Tom's cousin was getting married.
"Yes of course." He smiled and took my hand.
We sat in between Nikki and my Mum. The wedding march played and people started walking down the aisle. I was too small to see over Mum so I huffed and sat down.
"You okay?" Tom asked.
"I can't see." I pouted.
"Everyone will sit down in a second then you'll see." He said and sat next to me. We waited and soon enough, everyone sat down and I saw the beautiful dress that the bride was wearing.
"That'll be us one day." Tom whispered in my ear.
"Promise?" I smiled.
"Promise." He said, and our hands clasped together.

Tom and I walked back to my room, hand in hand.
"I'll see you in the morning." I said and leaned against my hotel door.
"Uh huh." He smiled and kissed me. "Goodnight." I said.
"Night." He smiled and kissed me again.
"Tom I have to get some sleep I need to be up 4 hours." I laughed.
"Just one second." He said and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss.
"Okay, I'll let you sleep." He said.
"Night." I smiled and unlocked the hotel door. "Night." He smiled and I closed my door. I stood for a second, realising everything that had just happened. I squealed and jumped around like crazy and jumped onto my bed.
Oh my god. I can't believe it! I changed into my pajamas then fell asleep.

My alarm woke me up. I groaned and tapped my phone so it went off. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications.

Tom: Good morning 😊
Tom: Hope ur not too sore from last night 😉
Tom: I can't wait to see you
Tom: And kiss you
Tom: And touch you 🤤🥵

Tom: Okay I'll stop now, talk to you later beautiful xx

I smiled and clutched my phone to my chest. I got up and damn. I was sore. My inner thighs ached. I smirked to myself as I limped to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and washed out all the chlorine from last night. I got out and blow dried my hair, then shoved it up in a frizzy, messy bun. I put on a white strappy top and some baggy, quarter-length joggy's. I put on my sliders, grabbed my bag with everything I needed for the day and I left the room. I locked the door and on the door there was a note. It read, "You're sexy ;). Can't wait to see you dressed up." I shook my head with a smile and took the note then slid it under his door. I limped down the stairs and Daisy, Mum and the rest of the bridal party were waiting in the lobby.
"Hey!" I danced over to the group and greeted everyone.
"Let's get you married!" I whooped to Daisy. We got outside and got into the town car that was waiting for us. We drove to the venue and it was the most gorgeous house I had ever seen.

 We drove to the venue and it was the most gorgeous house I had ever seen