24.

We all went to get our photo's professionally done while everyone else had cocktails and champagne

We all went to get our photo's professionally done while everyone else had cocktails and champagne. We finally got back to the venue and I went back into the reception area outside which was a huge dancefloor and then a long table at the end, looking over the beach. I stood up on the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Is it on?" I asked the room. Everyone nodded and said yes.
"Alright! How is everyone tonight? I'm Blair, I'm Daisy's sister and maid of honour and it is my pleasure, that for the first time ever, I get to introduce...Mr and Mrs Rosas!" I announced and stepped away from the mic and clapped with everyone else as they walked into the room.
"Now, the couple will have their first dance as a married couple." I said and smiled then walked off the stage. 'Earth Angel' by The Penguins came on and they started slow dancing. I walked over to the small, raised table that the Holland's were standing at.
"Hey guys!" I said and hugged all of them except from Tom, I just stood next to him. "Blair you look absolutely stunning!" Nikki said.
"So do you! You guys are definitely the most gorgeous guests here tonight I must say." I smiled and looked at Tom.
"We'll be back." Tom said to his family and placed his hand on the small of my back. We walked into the mansion and I turned to face him.
"Sorry I didn't know how to greet you I was a bit flustered I-" Tom shut me up by placing his lips on mine. His hands tightly held my waist and my hands went to his hair, but I was careful not to mess it up.
"You *kiss* are so *kiss* gorgeous *kiss* I have been waiting *kiss* to kiss you *kiss* all day *kiss*." He said.
"Tom." I laughed and pulled away from him. "You'll mess up my makeup." I giggled.
"Sorry." He chuckled.
"Listen, we need to have a serious talk about us." I said.
"Okay..." He said more seriously.
"I mean like is this really a good idea, I mean-" "Blair where are you? It's sister on sister time come on!" I heard Daisy's voice from outside. "I have to go, we'll talk after okay?" I asked as I walked back outside.
"Okay..." He said slowly. I walked outside and went to Daisy where we danced to 'September' by Earth Wind and Fire. We finished our dancing and I was already sweating.
"Okay, we have to remember that this is a fairytale wedding guys. So in honour of that, I would like to ask you all up to the dance floor for a slow dance to 'So this is love' from Cinderella." Daisy spoke into the microphone and the music started playing. I left the dancefloor and grabbed a drink and stood at the side and watched as many couples danced. "Hey." Tom came up to me.
"Hi." I smiled.
"So..."
"Right, yes." I faced him.
"I was just thinking that...is this really a good idea? I mean, what if this doesn't work?" I asked.
"It will." Tom took both my hands in his.
"But what if doesn't?" I took them away and rubbed my forehead.
"What if it does?" He asked, his chocolate eyes dark with oxytocin.
I sighed, "I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to be realistic."
"I know but can you just be romantic for once?"
"Tom...I want to. But I don't want to get hurt again okay?" I said.
"I know Blair. Do you think I'd ever hurt you?" I paused.
"You have before..." I said quietly.
He sighed, "I know I have. And I am so sorry for ever making you feel bad about yourself. But Blair I...I want you." He said. I nodded.
"I want you too. But is it going to work?"
"It has to. It's us. How can it not?" He smiled. Alarm bells rang in my head.
"Tom I just need to think everything over. It's been a whirlwind of a day." I said and took my hands back.
"Okay. That's fine." He nodded. I took my drink and went around some people and chatted.