11.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" I was hiding by the stream next to rocks in our annual game of Halloween Ambush

I was hiding by the stream next to rocks in our annual game of Halloween Ambush.
"Blair!" He taunted and I saw him at the end of the stream. He turned around and saw me.
I immediately ran out and sprinted away. Tom caught up to me though. The damn boy could run for miles. He grabbed me from behind and lifted me up. I squirmed.
"No! Someone help!" I screamed and laughed a little.
"No ones coming darling." He said into your ear. I somehow got out of his hold and faced him. We paused for a second then he grabbed me by the waist. I gasped without meaning to as he brought our bodies together. I could feel his breath on my lips and his hands were tightly gripped around my waist.
"Tom..." I whispered. His face inched closer to mine and our lips brushed each other's. Then he was snatched away from me. Harry got him.
"RUN!" He shouted. I started running towards the trophy and I grabbed it.
"We won!" I exclaimed.
"Tom! This happens every fuck year!" Haz punched Tom in the arm. Tom knew it happened every time. He wanted it to...

It had been a few weeks since Vanessa's birthday party and everything had cooled down to normal. It was coming up to Halloween and the Holland's and I used to do a Halloween game of Ambush which was where you team up in two different teams and one team is the hiding team and the other is the hunting team. The hiding team has to find separate places to hide around the trophy which they have to steal without the hunting team noticing. When a hider comes out of their spot, they can't go back in so they have to try and get to the trophy and steal it. If they get it without the hunting team noticing then they win that round, but if they don't then they get put in jail. We always played it at night and in the local park which was huge. I got dressed in all black and I put a black beanie on and boots. I got to the Holland house and we all decided that the hiding team would be: me, Harrison, Harry and Paddy. The hunting team would be: Tom, Tuwaine, Sam and Dom. Nikki wasn't participating but she managed to dish out the very old trophy we always used. It was a piece of crap made out of wood that Tom made when he first started doing woodwork, but, it'll do. We walked to the park and grouped in the middle.
"Okay, Mum has the time up siren when the timer hits 40 minutes. If no one gets the trophy or if we don't wipe the hiding team out, then it'll go off and no one wins that round. We're playing two rounds and if we have to, three. Is everyone ready?" Tom asked us all.
"So ready." I said. We all put our hands in the middle.
"On 3 say Ambush! 1, 2, 3!"
"AMBUSH!" We all shouted then ran immediately away from each other. Nikki day the trophy on the statue in the middle of the park and then waited there with the speaker.
Our hiding team sprinted off into different spots and the hunting team faced away and counted. I hid behind a tree that was close enough to the trophy that I could sprint and grab it, but not too close that I could be easily seen. I grabbed a bunch of dirt and leaves and lay on the dirty grass and piled all of the stuff on top of me. The whistle went off, indicating that the hunters were coming. Adrenaline was pumping through me, I hadn't felt this excitement since the last time we did this. I saw Sam head my way cautiously. I held my breath and his foot nearly hit my face when he stopped. He looked around the tree and then moved away to the next one.
"FOUND YOU!" I heard Tuwaine shouting. "WE HAVE HARRY!" He shouted. Damn it. Harry was brought to Nikki where he sat moodily and watched the opposite team try to find us.
"NO! GET HIM!" I heard Tom shouting. All the hunting team started running and I looked up. Paddy was sprinting to the trophy. He ran up the hill where Dom caught his leg but he shook him off and grabbed it.
"YEESSS!" We all shouted in unison. I came out of my hiding spot and ran up.
"We woonnn! We wooonn!" I sang.
"Alright, don't get too cocky, there's still another round to go." Tom said.
"I know, but we're going to find all of you and take you down." I said and eyed them all up. "Start the timer, Mum." Sam said and Nikki did so. We all put our hands in.
"3, 2, 1, AMBUSH!" We shouted and this time Tom's team was the hiding team and we were the hunters. They sprinted away and we all huddled together.
"There's a stream down the bottom and I think Tom might be there." Paddy said.
"Good thinking. We have to search every tree and look under muck and dirt that's raised above the ground." I said.
"I'm so hyped right now." Haz said and jumped up and down on the spot.
"How about I stay up here and hide so if anyone comes up here then I can block them?" Haz suggested.
"That's a great idea!" I said and Haz went into position.
"Guys you're up!" Nikki said. We nodded and she blew the whistle. We ran down to the trees and started searching. I looked in the area I was in before. I kicked the loose leaves that had fallen in case anyone was underneath. I searched around the trees and then I looked down near the stream. It was dark so I couldn't see much but then the moonlight bounced off of the water and revealed Tom hiding stomach down in between two fallen trees.
"I found you." I said and ran towards him. He struggled to get out of the spot he was in but I climbed over the stream to the other side.
"Ha ha! You're coming with me Thomas." I said. He groaned and I got up then pulled him up by his shirt.
"Let's go spider-boy." I said and put his arms behind his back and walked him out of the tree's. Then we saw Sam run from the tree's, heading towards the trophy.
"HAZ!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and Harrison ran out as fast as he could and tackled Sam to the ground before he could get to the trophy.
"It's not a good day for the twins." Tom laughed. I walked him closer to the statue and then Tom tripped me up and ran for the trophy. I ran after him and climbed on him.
"Blair!" He shouted.
"SOMEONE HELP!" I shouted. Haz came up behind me and grabbed my legs, pulling Tom and I away from the trophy. But because we were distracted with that, Dom managed to run up and grab the trophy.
"NO!" I screamed and jumped off Tom's back. "YES!" They all shouted and celebrated.
"Hey! It's a tie! So we have to do another round." I said with my arms crossed.
"How about we make this round a little more interesting?" Harrison suggested.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Maybe we could all hide. Still in teams but all of us could hide. Then it's like a hunger games situation." Haz nodded his head like he thought of the coolest thing ever.
"That sounds good." I smiled.
"Sounds awesome, let's do it." Tom said. We put our hands in the middle.
"Whoever loses has to buy drinks for the opposite team tonight." Sam said.
"Deal. 3, 2, 1. AMBUSH!" We all ran to the tree's this time. I found the perfect spot. I was crouching behind a tree that was close to the trophy and I could see everyone else hiding. "When I blow the whistle, everybody go!" Nikki shouted. The silence was deafening waiting for the whistle. I could hear my heart pounding with adrenaline. The whistle blew and we all ran out as fast as we could. Haz and Paddy tackled Tuwaine together and brought him to jail. Harry then grabbed Dom and took him to jail. Sam started running up to the statue and I ran towards him. I tripped him up and sat on his back, literally arresting him.
"I've got Sam, get Tom!" Haz shouted behind me. Last one and we win, come on Blair! I ran after Tom and jumped onto him sideways which toppled him over.
"You're not going to win." He struggled.
"Oh I think I am. All of your other team mates are in jail." I said and he flipped onto his back so I was straddling his lap.
"If we weren't playing this game, I would pick you up and run home as fast as possible." He growled and sat up so we were face to face. "You too scared to do it in public?" I bit my lip then he crawled out from underneath me and started running towards the trophy. I ran as fast as I could in front of him.
"Move!" He said with a small laugh.
"Make me." I said. He paused then turned me so my back was at his chest.
"No time for dirty talk, Blair." He snarled in my ear.
"Thank god." I said and I wrapped my leg around his ankle, my arm around his and then I flipped him over my shoulder and he landed on his back.
"What the fuck!" He exclaimed.
"RUN BLAIR!" Everyone shouted. I ran and grabbed the trophy and jumped with excitement.
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?" Harrison asked me.
"I have no idea!" I laughed and our group all hugged.
"Suck on that Spiderman!" I laughed as Tom limped over to us. He rolled his eyes.
"You couldn't keep it in your pants Tom." Tuwaine shook his head.
"She tried to seduce me!" Tom attempted to defend himself.
"It's not my fault you fell for it." I chuckled. He squinted his eyes.
"You're evil." He laughed.
"I know." I cheekily smiled.