7.

"Can I call you Thomas the Tank Engine?" I asked Tom as we climbed over the fake train in the park.
"What? No! Call me," He flipped off of the train and landed.
"Spiderman." He smirked.
"You suit Thomas the Tank better." I laughed.
"Well, Blair Bear," He said.
"No! Don't call me that!" I pouted my lips.
"Don't call me Thomas the tank then!" He said.
"Fine. No stupid nicknames?" I asked.
"Promise?"
"Promise." I smiled and we shook pinkies.

I had finally finished a week of work and I had texted Tom to let him know that I'd be coming over soon. It was Saturday and the sun was shining bright. It was over 20 celcius...I mean...that's summer weather. I put my bikini in my bag which I was told to wear.
I drove to the Holland's house and walked in.
"Hi!" I shouted through.
"Hey Blair! The boys are out the back." He said. "Thanks." I put my bag on the kitchen island and walked outside.
"Guys I swear to god if you scare me again." I said. There was no one there.
"Guys come on!" I folded my arms.
"Fine. I guess I'll just leave then." I said dramatically and started walking back into the house.
"NEVEERRR!" Harrison shouted and all of the Holland boys came out and sprayed me to death with water guns. They stopped and were rolling on the floor laughing.
"Oh...my...god! Guys!" I shouted. I was drenched.
"You couldn't of given me a warning?" I asked.
"That wouldn't have been fun now, would it?" Sam laughed.
"I hate you guys. I'll go put my swimsuit on and then we'll see who's boss, alright?" I said and pointed at each one of them. They were all in tank tops and swim shorts. I grabbed my bikini out my bag and went to the toilet to change out of my - now wet - clothes.

I picked this bikni so I wasn't like flashing anyone but also, it maked me look hot

I picked this bikni so I wasn't like flashing anyone but also, it maked me look hot...so. I walked out of the bathroom and re-did my hair. I went into the garden.
"Give me a gun. And let's get going." I said. "THAT'S WHAT SHEEE SAAAIIDD!" Haz shouted. We all laughed. Paddy handed me a gun. "Thank you Paddy." I said.
"Okay so what's the rules?" I asked.
"Wait, Tom's peeing. He's just coming." Haz said. All the boys started stripping their wet shirts so they were just in their shorts.
"Who's ready to get ki-" We shut Tom up by spraying all the water at him.
"Guys!" He shouted.
"That's what you get!"
"I hate you." He pointed at me. He turned back and took his shirt off and threw it in the kitchen. Wow his back is hot and...he turned around. Jesus Mary Joseph the three wise men and the star HOLY FUCK. His abs looked like he was chiseled from an ancient Greek artist. And the V line...made me feel some type of way.
His shoulders were broad and I felt like I could grab onto them and- "You like what you see?" Tom walked up to me cockily.
"I mean...I'm not complaining." I smirked. Tom bit his lip from a shit eating grin showing on his face. He looked me up and down. My heart and vagina did about a million sommersaults.
"Neither am I." He said quietly.
"Okay! Let's go over the rules!" Harry said, snapping us out of it.
"Sam and I will pick our team now. The losing team will have to be placed into the bucket of freezing cold water and then have water dumped on their heads." Harry said.
"How do we know who win's or looses?" Paddy asked.
"Whoever's the wettest." Sam said.
"Okay I'll go first." Sam said.
"Tom," He picked Tom for his team.
"Haz." Harry said.
"Paddy." Sam said.
"Wow I'm last, thanks guys!" I said and went to Harry's team.
"Oh well. Let the games commece!" Harry announced. We all immidiately started shooting at each other. Tom kept trying to get me but I was dodging him as best as possible. I managed to spray Sam right in the face.
"Ha ha!" I laughed but while I was laughing at Sam, Tom hit me right in the clevage.
"Tom that was my tits!" I shouted and started running after him.
"I'll get your dick!" I screamed and we kept running around until I finally got him in the dick.
"Blair!" He shouted.
"That's what you get Thomas the Tank Engineee!" I laughed.
"Oh please don't tell me you're using that nickname for me again."
"Oh yes I am!"
"Fine." He stood up.
"Then I'll call you Blair Bear again."
"Okay! Do not use that name please! I'll not use Thomas the tank again." I swore.
"Pinky promise?" He smiled. My heart skipped a beat. It had been years since we did that. I smiled and went up to him.
"Pinky promise." We shook pinkie's then I quickly shot him again.
"Bitch!" I laughed and ran away. We continued playing like children and running around for about an hour.
"Guys! Lunch will be ready soon!" Nikki shouted.
"Okay guys. It's judging time." Harry said, out of breath.
"Dad! Could you come and judge?" He shouted. Dom came out. We stood in our teams and he inspected us.
"I'm sorry to say but...Harry's team is the wettest." Dom sighed.
"NOOO!" I screamed.
"This is rigged!" Harrison chucked his gun on the floor.
"How dare Dad betray me like that." Harry shook his head.
"Sucks for you guys!" Tom laughed.
I stuck my tongue out.
"Real mature, Blair." He laughed.
"It is time for the dunking!" Sam said with an evil laugh.
"Who's getting dunked and who's getting dumped." Paddy asked. Harry and Haz pointed to me.
"What?"
"Oh Blair. You're getting dunked in the bucket." Tom shook his head and started walking towards me.
"No...no. NO!" He started running after me and I ran away from him. I slipped on the wet grass and he caught up to me.
"Tom pleaassee. Please Tom! No! Don't you dare get any closer!" He started slowly walking up to me and I slid back on my butt on the wet grass as far as I could.
"I'm sorry Blair. Rules are rules." He shrugged and pounced.
"NO!" I squealed. He grabbed my feet and pulled them so I literally slid to him. He caught my waist.
"Tom!" I laughed and squirmed.
"It's time." He laughed.
"No!" I giggled. He grabbed my waist harder and lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"TOM!" I laughed.
"Don't dunk me! Don't dunk me!" I squirmed around as he ran to the bucket but he had a tight grip of my waist. He finally dunked me into the bucket of freezing cold water. I gasped at the sudden change of temperature. It. Was. So. Cold.
"Oh my god!" I squealed. Tom just laughed at me.
"Get me out!" I laughed and kind of cried at the same time.
"Are you crying? Blair!" He tried not to laugh as he lifted me out of the freezing bucket.
"Are you okay?" He laughed. I shivered and shook my head.
"I'm...going...to hug...you." I said and shivered. I put my arms around his neck and went on my tip-toes so my face was in the crook of his neck. "You're freezing." He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You're warm." I mumbled into his neck. We stayed there for a while, swaying back and forth. He was really warm and the only heat I was getting.
"We still need to dump water on Harry and Haz's heads." Tom said.
"Okay." I said. I stayed there. I didn't want to move. He was a great hugger. And he was warm. And I liked the feeling of our skin touching. Even if mine was freezing cold. "Here." We broke apart briefly and then he said, "Jump." He smiled slightly.
"Wh...what do you...m...ean."
"Jump onto me. Like a koala." He laughed. "Oh...okay." I jumped up onto him and he caught me effortlessly. His hands were under my butt, keeping me upright. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I nestled my face back into the position it was before and he walked us over to the dumping area where Haz and Harry were. He was swaying back and forth and leant his head against mine.