3.

"When we're older do you think we'll be friends?" I asked Tom as we licked our ice-creams outside on the picnic blanket

"Of course we will!" Tom exclaimed.  "Why wouldn't we be?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Sometimes people don't stay friends forever." I said.
"Well we will. No matter what." He said.
"What if I moved somewhere? Would we still be friends?" I asked calmly.
"How is that even a question. Of course Blair."
I took a deep breath. "Do you promise?" I asked, holding my pinkie out.
"I promise 1000%." We locked pinkies and shook them.

I finished work and drove to Tom's house. I looked at the familiar house and memories came flooding back. I took a deep breath and got out of my car and I walked up the driveway to the door. I knocked three times and sprayed some perfume on quickly while I waited - forgetting I just spent hours at a hospital.
"Hey Blair! Guys Blair's here!" Tom shouted to his family. He was wearing a teal hoodie and grey jogger bottoms and had ankle socks on. A familiar necklace dangled from his neck and his hair was messy and curly, just how you remembered it.
"Hi Tom." I smiled and hugged him. His scene wafted off of him. Not a minty or musky scent. A comfortable and familiar scent that made my heart melt a bit.
"We're doing a puzzle waiting for you but now the master of puzzles has arrived, if I remember correctly." I cringed. Oh yes, my puzzle faze.
"Oh yeah, big time." I chuckled. I sat my bag down in the kitchen before we entered the living room.
"Okay guys, here's Blair!" Tom introduced me. I turned the corner and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared for a moment. "Blair! Hello darling!" Nikki jumped over the coffee table with the half-done puzzle on it then hugged me tightly.
"Aw I've missed my second mum!" I giggled and hugged her closer.
"What about your second dad?" Dom said with his arms spread.
"Hi Dom!" I embraced him and he swayed us back and forth.
"Your hair has grown out! And you're not blonde anymore!" He laughed.
"Yeah I had to get some hair therapy after that." I laughed and we parted.
"Hey Blair." Harrison smiled cheekily.
"And you're still blonde." I laughed and hugged him tightly. Apart from Tom, I missed Haz the most.
"We could have been twins." He pursed his lips.
"Maybe I'll wash all the dye out." I smiled. "Harry and Sam, you two have finally grown up!" I sniffed comedically and Sam scooped me up and placed me back on the ground.
"I missed you." He said.
"What about me?" Harry smirked.
"I couldn't forget afro!" I laughed and brought him in for a hug.
"I don't have an afro anymore...well, it's not as big." He chuckled.
"Oh my god. Paddy, no way! You're not a baby anymore no!" I exclaimed. I brought him in for a tight hug.
"I've heard a lot about you, it's really nice to meet you." Tuwaine said and held his hand out. "'Nough with that we're family too." I brought him in for a hug.
"Nice to meet you too." I smiled. We all took a deep breath.
"Do you want a drink? Oh, you know what! Since this is such a special occasion," Nikki went into the utility room then came out with a bottle of prosecco.
"I think it's time for some prosecco." She smiled.
"Blair?" She asked as she twisted the top open. "I'd love a glass." I smiled.
"Anyone else?" I asked the room.
"Yeah sure!" Dom said enthusiastically. All the boys nodded.
"You are not Mr Paddy." Nikki pointed.
"Ugh." He rolled his eyes.
"So! What do you do?" Nikki asked as she poured glasses for everyone as we all gathered around the kitchen island.
"I'm a paediatric nurse at the children's hospital." I said and nodded thanks as I was handed my glass.
"Oh wow! At least one of you went to uni!" Nikki laughed. The boys rolled their eyes. "Yeah we moved to Scotland and I got all the grades I needed but I missed London so much I had to come back so I did my medical training here and I've had the job for about a year now." "That must be so rewarding!" Nikki said.
"It definitely is." I nodded.
"Got a boyfriend?" Dom nudged you. All the boys made 'ooh' sounds and whistled.
"No, not right now." I said shyly.
"How is that even possible?" Tom said, then blushed when he realised what he had just said.
I laughed, "I had a doctor boyfriend when I was doing my training and that went on for a while and then we broke up about 5 months ago." I said.
"But he wasn't that good of a boyfriend anyway so." I shrugged and everyone laughed.
"How's your sister?" Nikki asked.
"She's great! She's a PE teacher in a 6th form college actually. And she's got a really long term boyfriend, they've been together for 4 years now." I nodded.
"Oh that's great for her! What's the boyfriend's name?" Nikki asked.
"Andreas Rosas. He's American but he works here." I said.
"What does he do?"
"He's a musician. He's got his own café and he invites people to come and play and it's really popular." I said.
"Wow that's amazing! Maybe we'll be attending a wedding soon." Nikki laughed.
"Now did I hear something about a puzzle?" I asked...