18.

"Samantha said that you two kissed

"Samantha said that you two kissed." I folded my arms.
"Yeah...and?" Tom asked.
"It made me mad!"
"Why?"
"Because...it's weird when you kiss my friends. Or any girls! How would you feel if I kissed Harrison?" I asked. He sighed.
"Fine, that makes sense." He said.
"So can we not kiss any friends or anyone else?" I asked with a smile.
"I promise." He smiled and rolled his eyes and we shook our pinkies.

I left Tom to his feelings after our small encounter. It was the tuesday and I had a day off but Nathan had to work so I just sat in my living room on my computer, finishing off some stuff for the wedding. "Blair! Open the fuck up!" I heard Harrison's voice from my door. I walked over and opened the door to him.
"Sup." He said and walked in. I was now very aware that I was just wearing Nathan's shirt and underwear.
"What are you doing here?" I asked and we sat down on the couch.
"Okay. I talked to Tom last night-"
"Harrison if you're telling me to go patch things up with Tom I will throw you out this window. You were there, you saw how childish he was." I said.
"No I wasn't going to say that. He was a childish asshole but that's not why I'm here." He sat up.
"Tom told me about your kiss in the garden. Like, all the details." He said.
"Oh god." I sighed.
"He was describing it like he was reliving it. Then...he reminded me of your birthday party." He said.
"Oh god. What happened?" I asked.
"You and Jess were like grinding on each other and you started making eye contact with him. Then you like turned away from him and then you and Jess kissed." He said awkwardly. "Yeah, I remember that." I said.
"But then Tom took you into your room. He said you sat on the bed and he started saying stuff."
"What like dirty talk?"
"Yeah...and then you edged up the bed and he was in between your legs and-"
"DID WE HAVE SEX?!" I covered my mouth. "What! No! But he did unbutton your jeans and you nearly kissed. Then Jess came in and told you that there-"
"Was pizza...I remember it now...oh man." I stood up and started pacing.
"Okay so what is your point?" I asked with my hands on my hips.
"Friends don't do that. Oh, also bearing in mind the airport kiss. Yeah, friends don't do that." Haz shook his head. I stayed silent.
"You and Tom like each other. Like...a lot. But you're too dumb to realise that you feel that way. You've both been in denial about it for so long! I mean you guys full on loved each other when we were growing up." Haz stood up next to me.
"Seeing you with another guy, brought it out of him. He now knows that he likes you." He said. "What? He told you?" I asked. Haz nodded.
"I need some air." I said and went into the hallway and paced up and down. Harrison followed, keeping a foot inside my apartment so it didn't lock us out.
"Blair, do you like him?" Haz asked.
"I don't know! I mean...I do. I like him. I do! I always have..." I paused.
"Oh my god Harrison. I think I love him. Oh god." I said. I felt like I was about to throw up. I was feeling too many emotions.
"Wait you love him?" Harrison asked wide-eyed.
"I dont know!" I exclaimed.
"Blair he loves you full on. I was just dying it down a little." Haz said.
"What?!"
"Sorry..." He smiled.
"Harrison thank you. I'm sorry for awkwardly third wheeling you all these years." I said and hugged him.
"I love you Blair. But Tom is working today so you can't go round and make a huge gesture." Haz said.
"Why the hell would you tell me now then?!" I asked.
"Because...I had to tell someone. Plus, I can keep your mind off of it." Haz reached into his jacket pocket.
"I brought Uno." He smiled.
"You're on." I laughed and we went back inside the apartment.

Tom's POV
I had work today but I don't think I could keep it in any longer. I loved Blair. God I was so stupid pretending to myself that she was just a friend. I wanted to make a grand gesture. I started running to her apartment, not tired at all when I reached the steps. I was pumped with adrenaline. I walked inside the building and turned to the corridor. I saw her outside, she looked like she was panicking. I quickly hid behind a wall before she could see me.
"I don't know! I mean...I do. I like him. I do! I always have...." She said. My heart shattered into a million pieces.
"Oh my god Harrison. I think I love him. Oh god." She said. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck. I felt like I was going to be sick and cry, frankly. I left the building and got outside. Of course she loves Nathan! She's dated him for 5 months for crying out loud? Why did I think that it was a good idea to go round to my longest friend's house and casually tell her I love her. That just ruins a relationship! I'm such a selfish jerk oh my god! She loved Nathan. That nice...kind...selfless...doctor. Fuck! I got back into the house and Jessica was standing there. "Hey, have you seen Blair?" She asked.
"No I haven't." I said and unlocked the door and we both went inside.
"Your family not home?" She asked.
"Nope, I'm supposed to be working today so they went out." I said.
"Beer?" I offered. She nodded.
"What's wrong?" She asked as I handed her her drink.
"Nothing." I shrugged.
"Hey, you can tell me what's up." She said genuinley.
"Nah, it's fine." I said and took a sip.
"I just...need a distraction." I said and ran a hand through my hair. She smirked and sat her drink down. She walked over to where I was leaning against the kitchen counter. She placed a hand on my chest and slid it down.
"I can be your distraction." She whispered. Fuck it. I slammed the bottle down and grabbed her head and waist and kissed her. Sloppily, I lifted her up so her legs went around my waist. I walked to the couch and lay her down.
"Easy tiger." She gasped. She's fucking hot. I kissed her neck and her hands tangled in my hair. My mind immidiately went to Blair tugging and massaging my head in the garden during our make-out session. I shook it out my mind and flipped her on top. My hands searched under her flimsy, floral slip dress and I grabbed her ass...and my mind went to grabbing Blair's...She started undoing my belt buckle and then he undid the zip and button. I took off my top and then I slipped her denim jacket off. She slowly took her dress off and threw it in a corner. She was hot. Definitely. But she didn't look good as Blair...STOP IT WITH BLAIR! I sat up so we were chest to chest and I undid her bra with ease. "Not your first time." She smirked. She nipped and sucked on my neck and I found a condom in my pocket and was going to put it on when her hand clasped it and took it.
"Not now Spiderman..." She licked her lips and shuffled down the couch, alining her mouth with my dick. "Oh fuck." I moaned as she started going down on me.

It wasn't bad. It distracted me. She was hot! And guess who I'm bringing to the wedding...game is on Nolan.