lost

Chapter nine:

I hospital was dark; the only light an eerie glow from beneath the door.

I was frozen as my mind struggled to comprehend what really was happening and why it was happening to me.

 In that bed lay my life, my best friend, that one soul that complimented my own and he wasn’t about to wake up.

In reality he may never wake up, I may never see those blue eyes shining when he smiled, or ever here his intoxicating laugh ever again, that was reality the cold dim furrows of it and to add more pain to the situation, it was all my fault.

~

~

~

~

I woke up with a start, sweat poured off my body and drenched the sheets, I screamed I screamed for Niall, I screamed for any god damn person who could hear me, I just wanted it to end, the nightmares of losing someone I barely know, barely know a my fake boyfriend and that’s it, no romance in this relationship at all and yet the thought of losing him makes my heart tear in two.

I got up and walked towards my bathroom and ran a hot, steamy shower to wash away my worries.

The water poured down my body and I shivered in warmth, this flat Niall’s flat was accommodating, but for now it didn’t feel like home and if I am being truly honest I’m not sure if it ever would.

Being in his house, felt just about as awkward as being in a relationship that’s not even real, and lying to the whole world made it even worst.

I left the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and put on a simple black dress and some grey ugg boots, my room was painted light grey and had charcoal coloured carpet and wooden dressers, not exactly the best combination, but anything bet living out on the streets, freezing my ass off.

Niall was in the kitchen eating an oversized bowl of coco-pops,

“Morning” I yawned,

“Morning” he drowned back,

I proceeded to the pantry and grabbed the box of sultana bran and poured it into a ‘normal’ sized bowl, I grabbed a spoon and sat down next to Niall.

“So what is one direction doing today?” I asked, expecting the normal answer of, ‘being chased by fans’ or ‘doing sound-check’ not what I was expecting however was Niall saying he wanted to spend time with me?

“You want to spend time with me?” I questioned, he nodded and placed the empty bowl into the sink, and I followed and tipped the full bowl of sultana bran into the bin, who eats that stuff anyway?

“Are the lads coming?” I asked Niall smirked, “there’re already here”, I started to walk towards the living room and I heard Niall trailing behind.

“O Louis” I shouted and the bubbly brunette, jumped from behind the sofa making Niall jump about ten feet into the air.

“Got ya mate” Louis yelled and jumped back under the sofa, he pulled harry up after a couple of minutes and harry smiled sheepishly,

“Ello love” he smiled, I returned the smile and continued to look for the boys, where o where could they be?

-3 hours and five celebrity’s later-

“Niall where are we going” I moaned, from what I can tell we must have been driving for at least a couple of hours.

“Surprise” I could sense him smiling, I put on a ‘do da’ look and yeah, why I can’t see that would be because a certain blond thought it would be fun to blindfold me.

“I still don’t understand why the blindfold was necessary” I mumbled, I could hear the boys chatting and that’s basically it, except for the odd once in a while, squelch of the tires as Louis rounded the corner, did I trust his driving?

Most defiantly not.  

About another hour into the journey, I felt the car pull to the side and Louis muttered a few near incoherent swear words.

“what’s wrong” I questioned, I could smell the sea now, which told me we were most likely going surfing, or swimming or something like that.

“the damn car broke down” Harry hissed,

“and” Niall added, “we’re in the middle of fu@k!n nowhere”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello...........ok yeah bye :)

and vote/comment ~A