a very interesting property return

Chapter two: A very interesting property return

The flat occupied, by Eleanor, looked warm and welcoming and held a eerie over excited feel, much to my distaste.

I approached the house and knocked on the door,

“Coming” a voice yelled from inside and I immediately associated it with the one from the phone earlier, Louis I think?

A hand opens the door and a boy with the brightest smile –to bright- and brown tussled hair, he reminded me of the flat, to happy.

“Hello, you must be the lovely Bethany who has sort to return my girlfriends phone”,

“Yeah” I passed him the iphone from my purse, and nodding a courteous thankyou I turned to walk back down the path to my waiting car.

 “Wait” Louis called; I turned around and huffed,

“What, you have your phone so now I will carry on with my shopping” I hissed.

Honestly I didn’t mean to sound so rude –my mother would be so disappointed- but right now I needed new clothes.

“let us take you shopping, I will pay and I’m sure el would love to meet the girl who was so kind as to return her phone”.

I gave him a smile, “you really don’t have to buy me anything, it was just the right thing to do” I said.

Louis opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a commotion inside the flat,

“Who’s there” a boy yelled.

Louis shook his head sarcastically and invited me in, “I better not” I rolled my eyes, “I actually have a life to return to”, louis shrugged and grabbed my arm, “come on, only five minutes love”.

Niall pov

I combed my hair with my fingers,

I have no solid idea of how much more toy story three I can take with going crazy.

Liam of corse chooses the movie and frankly I am on the verge of running around with a jacket of spoons on just to see him squirm.

“come on, only five minutes love” louis said, I turned my head to face the door and louis pulled a girl inside,

she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.

Golden, blond hair framed her face, in curls that even rivalled harrys, her eyes were the darkest of blues matched nicely with the softness of he pale pink lips.

She was so beautiful, so beautiful it hurt.

“Niall mate? Are you still here” harry waved his hand infront of my face and I hit it away, “yes I’m here” I smirked “just dreaming of nando’s.

I lied quickly and swiftly, with a makeshift ease. Nando’s was a valid excuse to be dreaming about after all it is was I dreaming about every other, night of the day.

And all the lads would believe it.

“This is Bethany” Louis smiled,

 Bethany stuck up her nose and muted something incoherent.

“Hello I’m niall,” I said,

A chorus of names followed this, from the remaining boys and perrie.

 “Where’s el?” Lou questioned,

“She went to the bathroom” Liam smiled,

“2minutes ago” zayn finished.

I saw Bethany staring all loved up at harry, why does that lucky lad get all the girls, will be a eternal mystery.

I will just blame it on the curls.

Bethany pov

“2minutes ago” the boy, with the quiff –zayn I think- said.

I pulled my hands onto my hips and stared, at the boy with the most fascinating curls I had ever seen.

He wasn’t to bad to look at either, which gave me a added bonus.

“el” louis yelled, I worried expression crossed louis face.

“I am going to check on her” louis muted and throw the phone over to perrie, you tucked it into her pocket.

“why does he have to check on here” I hissed, “its not like she’s in trouble she just went to the bathroom”,

six faces turned to me, five looked disgusted with my attitude, one, the one who introduced himself as niall looked at me with big blue eyes.

“because he’s aloud to boodly worry” zayn spat,

“she is his girlfriend”.

I stuck my nose even higher in the air.

“well maybe she just wanted some privacy” I spat back.

I sounded horrible –not something I was overly fond of- and snobbish, the two things I didn’t want to become, so mi decided to start again.

“I am sorry” I said,

“I really didn’t mean to sound like this, I am not usually like this, and it’s just my family. Mother and father force me to live up to my wealth and I really don’t like it”

after I finished my rant, the boys faces lightened up, perrie broke into a smile and hugged me.

“its ok” she smiled,

“none of us have perfect lives either”.

I smiled back at that, there was something familiar about these boys about their names, it was just on the verge of my brain, tip of my tongue.

But I couldn’t think of it.

So I decided to ask.

“um this may be a completely irrelevant question, but do I know you from somewhere?” I asked.

Snickers broke out across the room, the boys smiles widened and they laughed, really hard.

“she seriously doesn’t know who us lads are” harry smirked,

“niall show her it” harry finished, niall moved to the cabinet, bought out a DVD and chucked it my way.

“read my love” harry whispered and so I read.

I finished and looked at the boys, matching there physical appearances with the ones on the DVD casing.

“you-your one direction?” I coughed.

Then all my thoughts forgotten, I fainted.   

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hello!, thankyou for reading please vote and review, comment. the next upload will probably be in a couple of days, maybe tomorrow if i get some nice comments (: <3 ~A

Then all my thoughts forgotten, I fainted.