hospitals, fans and a very unlucky coincidence

Hospitals, fans and a very unlucky coincidence.

_____________________________________________________________________

      “H-hi El” I began,

“Bethany is that you? Are you ok?” she asked

“I-I’m fine, w-we found Niall b-Brooklyn hurt him and w-hen we went to get him she knocked Louis and Ni-niall out, c-can you ring-ring perrie and Danielle? Zayn has a nasty gash a-and Liam i-is ok  an-and meet me a-at lakeside hospital in fifteen minutes?” I chocked out,

I could hear El crying and through her tears she agreed to call perrie and Danielle and meet us there. I handed the phone to Karmen and wiped my tears on my shirt.

This is the worst day ever.

Ari drove the rest of the way to the hospital in silence.

Louis had began to stir and wriggle around slightly. Zayn was hardly sitting upright and his head was still bleeding badly. Harry was in a state of shock and sat beside me with a mouth wide open and eyes massive. Liam held my hand in his is a friendly manner trying to calm down my insolent breathing. Niall, niall if anything had gotten worst, his gashes had opened with the impact of speed bumps and uneven ground on the road and he showed no signs of waking, or moving, or anything.

Karmen turned around, sympathy in her eyes. “We’re about to turn towards the hospital now” I nodded and turned towards Liam, “you don’t think niall will d…” “No!” Liam said shocked, “how can you even think like that?” I looked up at him, my eyes studying his curiously, “anything could happen, hasn’t that already been made clear so far?” he looked down of me a mixture of hate and worry of his face, “yes but we can always stay positive”. Liam half smiled and turned his attention over to Louis to was lying on the back seat alongside niall. The fangirl inside of me, told me to take a picture of the totally cute nouis moment, but the problem was it wasn’t totally cute probably because they were covered in blood and both were incautious.

We turned in the hospital car park and Karmen ran inside to, I assume, get a doctor or nurse of take niall, louis and zayn to the emergency department. A moment later Karmen ran out followed by a ‘army’ of doctors and ambo’s with hospital stretchers and medical supplies. They put Louis and Niall on one each and one, who was about the hight of zayn, helped him towards the door. “Should we follow?” I whispered to Liam, he nodded his head and we followed them towards the hospital with harry trailing behind.

We walked into the waiting room and the cold sterile smells made me cringe, we approached some seats and sat down waiting for someone to tell us what’s going on. Then two brunettes and a blond attacked me.  Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie were erupted in tears, with makeup smearing their faces and clothes. Liam automatically got up and hugged the life out of Danielle and I was left with the job of explaining what happened to the other two girls. I told them everything, from when we left, to when our car broke down and Niall being kidnapped by Brooklyn and then about what happened at the house, that was when the tears broke for me and I feel to my knees and cried into my hands, the girls followed and we cried into each others embrace.

Perrie’s eyes watered as she looked up at me hopefully, “what exactly happened to each of them?” she questioned, I didn’t want to go into detail but both el and Perrie deserved to know what happened to their boys and much as I deserved to know about niall. “Louis was hit over the head with a torch” I began, “and was knocked out straight away. Zayn was also hit but just earned a rather nasty gash to the head” they nodded, “and niall?” el questioned, I took a deep breath before continuing, “niall was really bad, he was basically already out cold by the time we got their and had many nasty cuts and bruises, especially this bad one on his back with looked infected and was bleeding pretty bad”. The girls looked shocked, but hopeful, I gave a small half smile then turned my attention to the nurse that just walked in. “are you here for Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik?” she asked, we nodded and she continued, “you are allowed to visit Zayn and Louis if you wish, they’ve been patched up and just need to rest. Niall however you will need to wait to see as he’s got various issues and the doctors are contemplating sugary. Sorry, buts that’s all I’ve been informed to tell you”. The nurse said quickly before ushering for us to follow her.

We came to a plain white door and the nurse opened it, revealing Zayn and Louis, El ran forward and took Louis hand in her own, perrie did the same to Zayn and Danielle and Liam stood near the back staring at there friends, that’s when I realised Harry wasn’t with us.  

“Guys! Where’s harry?” I said shocked, Liam looked around and his eyes also went wide, “I don’t know, he was in the waiting room wasn’t he?” Liam said, I thought about the room a few minutes ago, and no harry.  “He was-wasn’t” I stuttered, I began to frantically think about were harry would be, ‘maybe he’s with Ari and Karmen?” Liam said, I nodded that was hopefully the case; he wouldn’t have gone and done anything stupid would he? No because- a flash of light came through the window, paparazzi. Sh!t how the butter did they know we were here? Liam saw it to and turned worrying towards me, “we should close the curtains and just avoid them until, Simon can call a press conference” he said, I agreed and closed the curtains over the window.

Louis suddenly began to stir and el looked at him scared, “is he ok, do we call a doctor?” she questioned, I shaked my head in a gesture for no, we should just wait for lou to wake up and then go for there. He stirred again and el just hold his hand tighter, “Eleanor?” a faint voice whispered, everyone looked at lou including zayn, who’s head was bandaged tight. “yes louis, I’m here” she whispered back. Louis slowly opened his eyes, first he looked into Eleanor’s and smiled happily at her, then he turned to us, “what happened?” he asked. I gulped of course he didn’t remember! He was knocked over the head with a torch after all. Eleanor stuttered, it was obvious she didn’t have the heart to tell him.

And honestly I didn’t either.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! thanks for reading! comment/vote!

thanks a heap! love you guys!

~A