I can only blame myself

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην maddyf16

WARNING: this is a very sad chapter and may be offensive or depressing for dedicated directioners or other people!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter  13

I can only blame myself:

Recap

Then a voice echoed though the halls, “who’s there?”

Beth pov:

I stiffened, so did the boys. Now we were just six Popsicle sticks stuck in a very precarious situation in a world that doesn’t have super heroes aside from Louis Tomlinson…and he didn’t even have powers.

“Is that you niall? I told you to shut up!” Brooklyn yelled,

“Niall! Answer me you dick! Or you’ll regret it!” I glared at the wall, she had been torturing niall all this time and yet she was going to continue. Once I get out of here I am going straight to the police station. Or the hospital, actually defiantly the hospital.

I looked down to niall’s limp body on the floor, and then back up at the boys. Their faces were red and they looked like they had been holding in ever breath with anticipation. I probably looked like a beetroot to but that was the least of our worries, the footsteps got closer and we all sucked up another breath, and another. Until the door in the room began to open and light flooded the space. I became a lemonade Popsicle and was afraid I might melt under Brooklyn’s intimidating gaze. She walked further into the space and looked at us each one by once, each time sending a equally steady gaze, the boys cowered back and I followed suit.

Liam, Harry, Louis or Zayn, could easily beat up Brooklyn and they would of I think if it wasn’t for Niall’s feeble state.

“Oh my poor Nialler” Brook cooed simultaneously and she glared now at the floor where Niall was lying, “and to think all I wanted was your love”.

Louis growled. “And they came to rescue you! How sweet, to bad no one will be leaving this house alive” she finished.

Harry and Liam also let out a soft growl, they wanted to punch her so bad, I could see it under there eyes (figuratively speaking) and I’m sure the same power burned under my own.

Even as the light flooding further into the room as she jumped onto Louis and preceded to bet him hard with the end of the torch, his whispers for help were short lived as he soon feel limp next to niall.

“Three down two to go!” she cackled, and crept towards Harry. I wanted to help. I wanted to help so badly. Yet my feet wouldn’t move, my arms wouldn’t swing and my mind wouldn’t process what was going on. And all I could do was watch in horra as she delivered a blow to zayn’s head causing blood to trickle down his face and mix with his brown hair. Zayn fell to the ground, not incautious but badly wounded he also turned his gaze towards harry.

He was the only one left, and I could already tell physiological scars had began to surface, but harry couldn’t do much more than me, his body was also in shock and refused to move even after the immediate danger.

The danger that is my sister.

This is my entire fault, even single blow those boys took was because I found Eleanor’s cell phone at the mall that day, every limp body that lay on the floor was my fault for leading them into my messed up and dangerous life. Any chance of a future I may have had was basically gone, Directioner’s would find out what I did to their boys, and forever hate me. Heck they’d probably rally up a mob with pitchforks and torches and threaten to burn me alive. But worst of all, I would never be with niall. That hurt the most as I realised I have now lost not only the boy I love, but my five best friends as well.