the final chapter and tour packing

The final chapter.

If you had told me a year ago that I would meet one direction, fall in love with one of them and end up on a world wide tour. 

I would have laughed in your face. 

But lets just say, in between my psychology challenged sister and crazy control freak cousin, it did happen and so far it had been the best few months of my life. 

Niall was discharged from hospital a few weeks after the 'accident' and our all so amazing (best moment of my life so far) kiss, only to find out him and the lads started their next tour in four weeks and a day. 

So no pressure on my part eh.

"Niall did you pack your shorts?" I yelled through the bedroom door, 

"Yes, Bethany for the last time I remembered my shorts love", I poked my tounge out through the doorway at niall. 

I knew he would forget something, what that something was I wasn't quite sure. 

"Trousers?" 

"Underwear?" 

"Blazer?" 

"O I know, sun hat!?" 

Niall peered around the doorway, "yes to all of the above" I nodded, "ok I'm sure your sure" niall laughed. 

"Did you pack your sun hat beautiful?" He asked, I looked over at him and then back down at my suitcase, "of course- where's my hat!? Niall where did you take my hat!?" Niall smiled and chucked the black fabric in my direction, "love I think your the one who needs to follow her checklist!" I poked my tounge out at his back as he left. 

Now where did I put that tanning lotion? 

The others were waiting for us outside Lou and Harry's flat, I gave them all a brief hug and a smile. 

"So how are you guys?" I asked, they all shrugged, "same as yesterday" zayn replied, I nodded "where's Harry?" The boys looked around a wore simliar confused glances, "he was here just a few moments ago" Louis mumbled, I guessed he was also flashing back to the hospital when Harry also disappeared, I shuttered at the thought. 

"He might be inside love don't worry" niall guessed, I smiled lovingly at him, "I know. But after w-what happened I can't be to sure". 

Niall nodded at my comment, "I agree, Lou have you seen Harry?" Zayn asked, Lou shoke his head, "not since about five minutes ago" I nodded, that's just slightly strange. 

I was broken out of thought by the tour bus as it rolled into the driveway. 

The back paint was newly shined and it sent a glosmer sheen across the massive vehicle, the door opened and the boys stepped inside, I gave niall one last kiss on the cheak and let the doors close infront of me and the driver moved forward to let a simliar bus follow behind it. 

"Hey Beth!" Eleanor and Danni cried and enveloped me in a hug, "hey Perrie!" I smiled and moved away to hug the lively purple haired girl,"how are you girls?" I asked and was met with the same response. 

"We need to talk". 

I sat down on one of the buses sofas and starred at the girls, "what's wrong?" 

Danielle looked at me sympatheticly, "we have something to tell you, not a good something either" I shuffled around nervously "what is it?" 

The three girls looked meek, "we saw Harry on the way over here" Eleanor said, "he was with someone" I nodded "what it Taylor? Because I swear I'll-" perrie shook her head, "it wasn't Taylor". 

"Then who was it?" I asked confused, "caroline-" 

"No" Danielle said, "Bethany. Harry was with Gracie". 

My world stopped and I could feel my breath shorten so it came out in gasps. 

Harry was with Gracie. 

Out of all the people in flipping England, heck over the world he chooses the one who, not to mention is completely crazy, but kidnapped his boss and friend. 

Harry was with Gracie. 

My shock turned to anger and rage, I could feel it building up inside of me, the complete faith that Harry would take care of everything diminished. 

He was a lying, idiot dick. 

The girls smiled and tried to calm me down, but I exploded and stormed off the bus. 

How dare he? 

I huffed and waltzed right into the flat door and threw myself onto a sofa. 

How could he do this? 

It plonked me off and I felt like throwing a nice hard punch at his jaw. 

Just at that thought, the door swung open and revealed Harry and Gracie eating each others faces off. 

I stood up every single atom in my body was burning with rage and I pushed Gracie off Harry hard and she flew into a wall, "its-its not what it looks like!" Harry stated, well it looks pretty damn serious to me mate" zayn said and was followed by a chorus of yeses from the boys whom must have followed me inside. 

I nodded along and glared at Harry who in turn glared at me. 

We stood in silence for minutes until another familiar body opened the door. 

Simon Cowell had arrived. 

NEWS ARTICLE: 

TEENSPACE.UK

THE MEMBERS OF FAMOUS BOYBAND ONE DIRECTION HAVE DECIDED TO GO ON HIATUS AFTER MEMBER HARRY STYLES WAS CAUGHT KISSING CONFICTED KIDNAPPER GRACIE LOVE. 

NIALL HORAN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND BETHANY DRUMMOND HAVE DECIDED ALONG WITH LOUIS, ZAYN AND LIAM TO STILL FOLLOW THE TOUR PATH ALTHOUGH MANY SHOWS MAY BE CANCELLED. 

WE HOPE ONE DIRECTION WILL BE ONE AGAIN SOON! OR ARE THEY GOING TO LET THEIR FANS DOWN? 

STAY TUNED FOR THE LASTEST NEWS AT TEENSPACE.UK.

-------------- 

HELLO!

sorry but this will be the last chapter in this series for now, however i may continue at a later date!

Thankyou so much to all my lovely readers, for voting and commenting throughout this book! you guys are amazing :D

I can't thankyou enough. Check out my newest book on my profile now 'Lets Welcome Winter'

thanks again, love you guys!

For the final time in this book, 

~A