22

chapter 22

Caroline woke up bonded, her arms tied to a wooden chair and her legs bounced against its wooden legs. Looking around she saw a cement building with blinds against the wall and a lever.

"What the-" Caroline started, trying to pull off the ropes

"Care..." her father's voice rang through the small cold room as he walked into the door.

"Dad! Thank god! Help me!" Caroline said with a relieved smile, tugging against her restraints as she felt the vervain deep into her skin.

"I'm so sorry this happened sweetie, I'm so sorry you've turned into a monster," Caroline's dad went to stroke cheek but she moved her head away

"Daddy? Daddy, I'm not a monster!" Caroline Shouted, tears invading her light blue irises

"Yes, you are. But shh it's okay sweetie I'm gonna help you, I'm gonna fix you." Her dad whispered softly, moving behind her and grabbing a bag of blood.

"Daddy I'm not broken! I'm better! I have it under control!" Caroline begged as he untwisted the blood bag and put it in front of her. As much as caroline tried not to she hadn't drunk anything for around what was now two days, causing her black veins to come out involuntarily.

"Caroline I really didn't want to do this. God sweetie I love you," her dad said, tears forming in his eyes as he knelt down to hold her hands, "Tyler, its time."

Caroline became wide-eyed as she saw her ex-boyfriend come in and whisper in her ear, "I'm going to help show you what a monster Klaus is."

"Daddy please!" Caroline Shouted as Her father pulled off her ring, "Dad please." She whispered as the sun started to her back.

"DAD!" She Shouted in pain, as the sun burnt her back to a crisp

Bill Forbes watched as her daughter screamed out in pain over and over again. He felt something in him clench as his daughter cried out his name. He couldn't do this to her. This wasn't going to help. It was going to drive the wedge that was already in their relationship in further. And bill couldn't do that again.

"Stop! Tyler enough!" Bill yelled as he pulled the lever back closed, "I'm sorry, it's gonna far enough already."

"That's not up to you anymore, I need to protect her," Tyler said as he grabbed Bill and punched him across the jaw.

Caroline looked at him and screamed, pulling at her restraints until her wrists bled.

"Please Tyler! Please don't hurt him." She whispered as Tyler looked at her with pity.

"Oh darling I'm not Tyler," the man started as he grabbed her father's body in his hands and placed his large hands at the father's neck, "I'm someone far worth."

Caroline screamed as she heard a large crack.

Bill was dead.