4

chapter 4

Caroline walked into the school quickly, the rain outside had picked up, and being the chairman of the committee she had to help bring everything into the gymnasium.

Which made her third in line when it was time to get in a row.

The gym was packed full of people, and it took caroline a whole of straining her eyes to spot her friends amongst the crowd, but no matter how hard she looked she couldn't spot her boyfriend.

She couldn't spot Tyler.

Mrs. Smith, the teacher who wiped organize the event was in shambles. Her foundation didn't match her skin tone and her hair was only half crimped.

"Mrs. Smith why don't I help you," Elena stated, walking over to her and pulling her hair in a slick ponytail.

"I'll organize the cards," Caroline said excitedly, happy to do anything organization related.

"I can fix the makeup!" Bekah Shouted, grabbing makeup remover from her small clutch.

And together the girls styled, organized, and calmed down Mrs.Smith just in time for her to announce the ladies.

"Good luck girls! What you're doing is very kind." Mrs. Smith smiles graciously and walked through the curtain

"Hello everybody! Thank you all so much for coming out tonight," She said, stopping for applause.

"Let's all give a warm welcome to April Young! The first girl who volunteered!" Mrs. Smith put the microphone in her elbow to clap along with the rest of the crowd," she liked going shopping, gardening, and cheese fries!"

"Starting bid is $25" she announced

-

Kol has shown up to Mystic falls a few hours ago, Klaus and him had decided to go to the charity event together.

"This plan is bloody brilliant." Kol cooed at his brother, elbowing him in the shoulder playfully, "I mean just look at all these women!"

Klaus rolled his eyes at his womanizing brother and watched the first girl come out.

Kol watched too, only his stare was much more intense. His eyes looked at the beautiful black-haired woman on stage. Her ears and cheeks elf a red blush and her dress were black and Lacey. The woman's eyes burned a bright blue and Kol felt paralyzed with interest.

"Starting bid is $25" Kol and Klaus heard from the older woman.

"I'm bidding" Kol whispered, raising his hand among two other people

"No Kol that's not the plan!" Klaus scolded, pulling his hand down

"It may not be your plan but it's mine," Kol started, jumping up and yelling, "$68"

"70!"

Kol glared at the man and raised his hand again, this time making eye contact with April, "$100!"

Klaus grumbled as he did this.

"$100 going once!"

No response

"Going twice!"

No response

"And sold! Please grab your ticket and stand by April by the basketball hoop!" Mrs. Smith said.

Kol smiled like a kid in a candy store and walked quickly over to April, whispering a quiet, "Hello Darling." As he did.

-

"The next volunteer is Bonnie Bennet!" Mrs. Smith stated, "She likes reading and hanging out with her friends!"

Jeremy immediately outbid everyone, though no one was really surprised about that.

"And the third person is Caroline Forbes! She likes organizing, cleaning, and helping the community!"

Caroline smiles brightly at the audience, hoping Tyler was going to raise his hand.

-

Klaus's eyes locked with caroline and his lips turned into a smirk. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger and before he knew it she was raising his hand high and shouting, "$2000!"

Something inside Klaus refused to let any of these thirsty grown men have he pleasure of going out with her.

Kol mouthed, That wasn't the bloody plan!

But honestly Klaus didn't care.

Mrs. Smith's mouth dropped open as she saw Caroline's eyes bug out of her head.

"Going once! going twice sold!" Mrs, Smith said quickly, watching caroline hesitantly walk towards the basketball hoops.

Klaus sped towards her and faced her, whispering huskily, "I simply cannot wait for this date."And he truly couldn't.

This caused Caroline's cheeks to blush wildly.

-

Elena was quickly auctioned off to Damon, her boyfriend. And several other girls got picked, all varying in prices.

As the final girl stood Rebekah but her lip confidently, knowing she'd probably have a hundred biding for her love.

But as the teacher announced her name and what she enjoys doing Bekah noticed no one was raising there hand.

It was quiet for about a minute before a loud, deep voice shouted, "50!"

Locking eyes with her knight in shining armor Rebekah saw Stefan. Smiling thankfully she walked over to the seats, only to spot both her brothers.

"Well hello sister," Kol whispered mischievously.

"Oh shush you, bloody bloke," Bekah replied as she walked over to her date.

"Thank you to everyone who participated! Let's give another round of applause to these lovely ladies."