5

chapter 5

Caroline left the building quickly, only to find herself standing in front of Tyler.

"You're going on a date with Klaus?!" He Shouted angrily, grabbing her shoulders in a rather rough manner.

"Well since my boyfriend was there to bid on the date he did!" Caroline Shouted, slapping his hands away with a pissed look attached to her face.

"I was busy! Sorry, not everything revolves around queen caroline!" Tyler mocked. 

"Well, you know what! I bet Klaus will be a way better company then you!" Caroline spits at him, watching his eyes burn with inferno.

"You know what caroline whatever. He only did it to get an easy lay, which I'm sure your slutty ass will give." He turned away and walked towards his car, leaving a tearful caroline.

Caroline slumped onto the driveway curb and put her head into her palms, tears spilling uncontrollably from her blue eyes.

"I am not easy!" Caroline defended to herself.

"Hello love." A deep voice said, touching Caroline's shoulder gently.

Caroline looks up at the sandy-haired man.

Klaus.

"W-What are you doing here?" Stoking quickly got up and dried her eyes, she didn't want people to think she was weak. Because she wasn't!

"Well, I can't let my date go off sobbing over dogs." He stroked her cheek gently and caroline felt a shiver run through her.

She moved away from his touch, reminding herself she was taken.

"H-he's not a dog!" She said, feeling a weird question mark.

Why was she defending him?

"Whatever you say, love." He whispered quietly, pushing her hair back and wiping her tears away.

"Why did you spend so much on me?" Caroline asked, her insecurities creeping in.

"Because you're worth so much more than that. You're worth everything." He whispered against her ear seductively.

"H-here! Give me your phone so we can contact each other for the date." Caroline quickly moved away from his touch once again and snatched his phone, typing in her number.

Klaus smirked as she typed her name as 'love' in his contacts.

"So you admit you're my love?" Klaus teased, his eyebrows raising.

Caroline blushes and hits his chest lightly, "pfft no. I just don't trust you'll remember my name!"

Klaus's grinned as caroline quickly said bye and ran to her car.

Leaving a brightly smiling Klaus.

-

April and Kol walked towards her car, he insisted are taking her so they could do proper introductions

"I'm Kol Mikaelson." He introduced loudly, turning her towards him.

"I'm April Young!" She said, her smile making Kol's stomach flip.

'What the bloody hell is wrong with me' he thought to himself irritatedly.

"This is my car." She flipped her balanced her weight on each foot awkwardly as he just continued to stare at her.

"Well I shall see you tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 8." Kol smiled and walked away.

There must've been a spell on him. Kol Mikaelson does not feel anything for humans.

-

Elena, Damon, Jeremy, and Bonnie agreed to have a double date since both were already dating their partners.

Elena, Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie, Stefan, and Rebekah went back to the boarding house for drinks, sending a quick text to caroline and April, saying they were celebrating a successful auction.

And so they all met.