11

chapter 11

Klaus walked into his house with glazed eyes. Tyler was flung over his shoulder as he walked the smaller hybrid down to the basement. Klaus threw him on the ground and pulled the chains against his wrists.

Klaus held the broken beaded necklace in his hands with a sad smile. He had lost the only 'friend' he had. And now he didn't really know what to do. And he couldn't figure out why he cared so much.

"What's happening?" Tyler's exhausted voice rung throughout the small cellar. Klaus had collected blood from Rebekah and handed him the bag with a straw, which Tyler immediately inhaled.

"As you know you are now a hybrid. Except you are going to be attracted to vampire blood. And until I can find a witch and my mother's old grimoire you are obliged to stay here." Klaus explained, watching as Tyler licked the bag clean with heavy gasps.

"I want to see Hayley. I need to talk to her!" Tyler yelled, pounding against the metal doors.

"And what about caroline? You had attacked her!" Shouted Klaus, growling at him and his insensitivity.

"Look! me and caroline are just a fling, and besides I'm sure I can see her later." Tyler reasoned, rolling his eyes at Klaus and his irritability.

"You revolt me," Klaus growled at the younger hybrid as he walked out of the room and locked it shut.

Now he needed to find the grimoire.

-

Hayley paced back and forth at her small trailer. She was staying in the smaller part of the forest with her pack and most of the time Tyler. Her boyfriend. Hayley knew all about Tyler's 'girlfriend' Caroline but she also knew he didn't really love her. Caroline was Hayley's backup, and it was only a matter of time before Tyler finally got sick of the blonde bimbo. And Hayley was ready for that day.

Hayley suddenly got a buzz on her phone and answered it, "Tyler? Oh my god, Tyler where are you?" Her panicked voice asked

"I'm at the Mikaelson mansion. Klaus is curing me in about a minute and I want to see you." Tyler said, hanging quickly as Klaus started to walk in the room

Klaus brought the old woman into the room forcefully, "Cast the bloody spell!" He Shouted at the cowering lady.

"Solvite illum facibus vampire a sanguine" the witch mumbled, Tyler's body twisting in pain and his voice squealing wildly in agony.

The spell was complete.

Klaus walked out the door after snapping the witch's neck boredly, throwing the body at a hungry Tyler.

"Drink up mutt." He scolded, walking out of the door and into the barroom to get an aged glass of bourbon. This task distracted him enough for Hayley to walk into the room Tyler was in. Whether or not Klaus didn't see or just didn't care was up in the air.

"Tyler," Hayley mumbled, grabbing Tyler's bloody face in her hands, grasping them softly.

"Hayley," Tyler said calmly, holding Hayley's body as she ripped off the chains.

"God I was so worried!"

"I'm fine babe, now I'm just powerful enough to really protect the pack."

-

Caroline ran towards the Mikaelson mansion. The blonde knew she was supposed to be at the boarding house to come up with a solid and full proof plan. But she wanted to get Tyler. Or more so Klaus.

Entering the house caroline immediately saw Klaus, "I'm here to get Tyler. That's all." Caroline furrowed her brows at him.

Klaus nodded and held up a glass and nodded, "as you wish love."

Caroline felt a swoon overcome her as he called her love. She would never get used to that.

Walking to the cellar, which she found by the loud racket coming from, only to see a sight that paralyzed her.

Tyler was leaning against Hayley, his boy pressed tightly to hers, and his lips sucking gently at his neck as he left wet kisses around her.

"Tyler..."