Chapter 24 - Traveling with Thor

When wondering the Cosmos with Thor life isn't exactly boring, more than a year ago he asked you to join him on his travels when he visited Midgard for a little while. You were reluctant to leave as you knew Civil war was going to happen that year. However, after telling everyone about behaving for at least a year while you were gone, you were confident to leave... even though you knew Civil war would still happen. It was worth a try though.

Can't exactly stop their temper tantrums- however, it's not like you weren't always team Thor.

~~~

"You know, Thor, sometimes I wonder how I get into these situations..." you were holding a spear tight in hand as Thor spun Mjølnir.

You may be wondering... how did you get here? Well, Thor and Jane broke up, surprise surprise! Thor has been sulking for months, drinking, sleeping, more drinking and sleeping in another way... with other women- and a man... you were pretty sure the 5th one was a man- that doesn't matter—if Thor wants to experiment let him be as fruity as he wishes!

What matters is that you were about to fight a bunch of men because Thor had done the dirty with their wives.

"Because I drag you into them?"

"Ding ding ding!" One man takes up the courage and lunges at Thor.

Thor being the drunk one with a short attention span, you had to knock the man out while Thor flirted with a bunch of women from afar.

"Thor, as much as I love you, keep it in your freaking pants!" One by one they lunge at Thor, trying to get a hit, Thor finally snapping out of it, he punches a few square in the face.

~~~

"Stay out!" Thor hit the snowy ground with a thud as you walked out in your pajamas, holding all your things.

"Good job, Pop tarts, now I have to set up a tent,"

Thor swung from side to side, balance completely off as hit the ground again. You laugh as he fell asleep immediately, snoring loudly.

Setting up a tent far away from the hostel, you move Thor into his and wrap him up in blankets. Walking into your tent you lay down on the ground and snuggle up on a pillow, holding the moon and star necklace Loki got you tight.

~~~

"Ok are you sure this is the right way?" You questioned Thor for the 3rd time as you pass the same Toad you saw no more than 3 minutes ago.

"Yes, there should be a waterfall nearby..." rolling your eyes you pick up on a sound coming from your right.

"Okay, Captain Jack Sparrow, let's try this way," you pull from the path and slide down a steep hill as Thor called after you.

As he fumbled down the hill the roaring of water got louder and louder, pushing away a few branches you set sight upon a huge waterfall.

"And to think I was called incompetent,"

"Y/n- oh here it is," chucking a pebble into the deep blue water he deems it safe. "Now, all we need is to get behind there," he points behind the waterfall.

"It's freezing and I actually warm!"

He shrugs and pulls you by the waist, using Mjølnir he flies you both over the deep waters and behind the waterfall.

"Oh come on!" You look up to see Thor completely dry as you stood drenched. Looking to the wall in front of you you turn to Thor who was thinking. "Ok now what?"

...

"Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME!"

You sped ahead of Thor as you were both chased by the dragon protecting the cave. Apparently Thor didn't know that it was there, it didn't occur to him that the treasure you guys were after WAS GOING TO BE PROTECTED-

"Every bitch for themselves!"

Why didn't you get both you and Thor out using your magic? Well Thor didn't know that the cave was warded AGAINST MAGIC- this man is so unprepared.

~~~

You were in a bad mood, all week you've been grumpy and sadly you couldn't talk to Thor in detail about it because it had to do with Loki.

"Loki?" You whisper quietly as you project in front of a bedroom in the Asgardian palace, slowly turning the corner you hear giggling from the main room. Walking in you spot a sight that... well... A man with brown hair and beard was in bed with another woman.

You would've ran out and thought nothing of it if the man didn't look like Tom Hiddleston. You cough angrily as they spin their heads towards you.

"Y/n..."

"Thomas? Do you know them?" The woman asked quietly as you scoff and roll your eyes.

"Nice to know you're having fun there, Thomas,"

"Taya, can you please leave us to talk," she nods and kisses him quickly before leaving with her clothes in a hurry. "Y/n... what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing with lucky miss Taya?"

He stands up after changing into his clothes and back to his Loki form. "Is this jealousy?"

"Oh, please! Just save it," you turn to the exit before he stops you.

"You shouldn't even be mad, we aren't courting, we never did," he states as you let out a sour laugh in hopes to stop tears.

"You're right, forgive me, Snake," after a small bow then walking out, you stop projecting and end up back in the hostel twin room you and Thor were sharing.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" During dinner Thor had noticed your crest fallen face.

You look towards Thor who was finished stuffing his face with food. With a shrug, you continue to poke at your meal.

"Is this about that person you've been projecting to?"

Stopping and looking up to his sympathetic smile. "How do you know about that?"

"When you project you know your body stays behind and your eyes turn white right?"

"So, that's what I look like," you murmur. "Yeah, well, the person I've been projecting to kinda said something to make me mad- I mean I shouldn't be but..."

"Will I need to end this person?"

You laugh for the first time in long time and shake your head. "No need, I'll end him myself,"

His eyebrow quirks. "A man? Now I really must end him! No man shall make my best friend sad and get away with it,"

Smiling up at his antics you thank him before finally biting into your food.

~~~

Filler chapter tingz

- Anna ❤️