Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse

Approaching Loki's room, you couldn't wait to spend time with your boyfriend after your mission. "Loki? I'm back-" you open the door to see Loki holding another woman in his arms, kissing her passionately. A woman much prettier than you thought you were. "Loki? What the hell!" His eyes widen as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Oh... you're back..."

"Yeah I'm fucking back! How- why would you do this?"

He grins and walks over to you. "Because she can give me things you couldn't even dream of," he slams the door in your face. Stumbling back against the wall you walk to the living room of the tower to see the team relaxing. Tears start to rush out with your head spinning uncontrollably.

"Y/n? What happened?" Nat asks.

"Fuck if I know?! Loki has a woman in his room- this is some stupid dream right?" A scoff of disbelief leaves you.

"Oh... yeah, should've warned him about you coming back,"

"Excuse me?" You looked around the room to see the team agreeing with Tony. "You knew about this?!"

Clint shrugs. "He kinda deserves a break from you, I like her much better," lost for words Thor speaks up.

"My brother deserves a partner much more worthy than you-"

"I can't believe you guys... Bruce?" You look at the scientist as he smiles.

"I have to agree with them, you aren't that worth it," he stands up as the rest of the team follow, weapons in hand. "I mean, you're so broken,"

"Worthless," Cap adds.

"And naive to think that we would ever accept someone as weak as you," Tony finishes.

"You know too much about us, our future... we can't have just anyone running around with that information now can we?" Nat grins.

"No we can't, Nat," Barton takes out an arrow and places it through his bow. You hit the back wall and cower at the figures with dark smiles. Trying to conjure up your powers you feel no energy surging through you as usual.

"This is some sick joke right? You would never hurt me!"

They all grin as Steve approaches you. "Don't worry we'll make this quick..." He raises his shield and goes to strike you.

"NO!"

~~~

"NO!" You struggle against the arms wrapped around you.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up!" Eyes shooting open you see the team surrounding you, Thor holding you in his arms. You shoot out of his hands and run across the jet.

"No! Please don't hurt me," Tony holds up his hands in surrender as he approaches you.

"Y/n, we aren't going to hurt you, don't worry, that Maximoff kid just put you in a trance,"

"Trance? Maximoff?-" memories flood back of the battle, the twins, Ultron, Klaue. "Oh god... Bruce are you ok?" You look down at the doctor to see him nod. "Has Agent Hill called?"

"Yeah, Stark relief is on the scene," you sigh.

"I'm guessing we are on our way to the safe house?"

"Couple of hours, get some kip, all of you, I'll pilot," Clint gets back to the controls. Thor leads you back to the seats, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Would you like to talk about what you saw?" He asks softly, you reply with a shrug.

"It's silly... it's actually really stupid," you dismiss. "I'm all good, blondie,"