Chapter 19 - King Loki

An overwhelming amount of pressure was felt in your head. Eyes not able to adjust to the light nor to your surroundings. "God dammit-" eventually you were able to put together where you were. You were in the hospital wing on Asgard.

"You're awake! Oh, thank the gods," Hertha rushes to your side with a wet cloth.

"Thank gods that Einherji found you," you quirk your brow as you look down at yourself. You were still in your dirty armour. "Forgive us, we did not dare remove your clothing," you chuckle and thank them.

"Do you remember what happened?" Hertha asked as she dabbed the towel on your face.

"LOKI! Watch out-"

"NO!"

...

"We can't leave without them-"

"We will come back, for now we need to-"

"A little bit... Loki!" You bolt upwards, groaning at the stabbing pain in your head.

"Loki's body was found, the Einherji only brought you back," you sigh and swing your feet over the edge of the bed, knowing exactly what had happened.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"A day and a bit," you groan. "Thor's arrival from Midgard has just been announced," slowly standing up you make your way out the wing. You turn back and thank them both. Slowly you make your way to the throne room, catching sight of Thor leaving you speed up your pace.

"Thor you dick!" His head shoots towards you. Reaching him, your hand meets his face with a deafening crack. "Thanks for leaving me," sarcasm laced your thanks.

"I'm very sorry, Y/n, it's just-" holding up a finger you stop him from speaking any further.

"Just promise me you'll go back to Jane?" He nods with a promising smile. "I just need to talk with your father... I'll meet you at the Bifrost," going opposite ways you confidently walk to the throne to the best of your ability.

"Lairde Y/n, wonderful to see you have awoken, you had many worried," 'Odin' sits up straight, smiling down at you.

"Well I'd think so... how is your wound holding up?"

"It's quite fine, stitches-" 'Odin' stops mid sentence. "Clever," a green light replaces Odin with the trickster god.

"Gotta say, you don't look half bad on a throne," he stands up and walks down the stairs towards you.

"Kneel," y

You had to fight the urge to do what he said so all you did was laugh. "In your dreams," he chuckles at your comment. "I'll miss you at the tower,"

"I will miss your annoying greetings, Lairde Y/n,"

You laugh and bow. "Just call me Y/n, no need for the Lairde part... see you later, Horns," you turn around and walk away. "Oh! And enjoy writing the Tragedy of Loki of Asgard,"

He grins as he watches you disappear, lips turning into a soft and thoughtful smile.

You reappeared at the Bifrost by Thor's side. "Ready?"

~~~

"Honey! I'm home!" You had forgotten the bag of chocolates you had brought to Asgard so now you had to buy some but that was the least of your concern... for now.

"Kid?" Footsteps hurriedly approached you, Tony slides down the hall and stands face to face with you. "Nosedive!" You run over to him with your arms wide ready for a hug.