Chapter 13 - Making amends

Loki's POV

"What are you doing here?" They whispered.

My eyes widen. "How did you know I was here?" I retort.

"I could see a blur and I knew it was you because who else can turn invisible?" They say.

"I call it a complex cloaking illusion-"

"Yeah, turning invisible," I try to get up but they lock my hands down on the ground, tighter.

"I would've enjoyed this position in a different setting," I say with a sly smile, referring to them straddling my waist.

"Perv," Y/n grunts before going back to their main point. "Why are you here? And how did you get here? Stark said you can't teleport,"

"Yes, but I can still enter those moving contraptions with you," my smug tone obviously annoyed them.

"It's called a car, and you still haven't said why you're here,"

"Maybe I was bored, wanted to eves drop on your conversation," Y/n's eyes widen immediately. "Oh yes, I heard everything," their grip tightens as a blush creeps up s/c cheeks. "Oh I like it when you're rough,"

They groan and get off me immediately. "Don't get your hopes up you dick, I'm still mad at you," Y/n walks down the aisle as I cast an illusion back on myself to walk beside them.

"Well I do believe an apology is needed, as I am at fault, and I do see your point, I do wish for your forgiveness," I walk in front of them. Forgetting the transparency of my figure, they collide right into me. They cough, hoping it looks natural and not as if they had just bumped into someone.

"Give me a warning when you walk in front of me?" They seems to have guessed my facial features correctly and sighs. "Loki, of course I forgive you, I'm glad it was sooner rather than later," they push me behind a pillar and wraps both arms around me, this sudden move faltered my illusion.

"I- uhm..." I seem to stumble over a reply.

"Silver tongue turned to lead?" They mumble, I relax and chuckle slowly wrapping my arms around them.

"Yes, I believe so,"

"Y/n?!" I hear Lady Natasha's shout from across the store.

"Over here!" Y/n replies. "Put that 'complex illusion' back on, Mr, we still have a bit of shopping to do left,"

~~~

Normal POV

You and Nat, plus the invisible Loki, walk out of the cafe with drinks in hand. "So what's with you and bad boys?" Nat starts again.

"What's with you and Banner?" You reply with a grin, hoping to change the subject now you know of Loki's presence. Nat seemed to be lost for words.

"Nothing! I have no idea what you're on about! Quit changing the subject," your hand seems to graze Loki's as you blush crimson.

"Loki's a bad boy, but he's sweet and fun," you feel Loki's face get near your ear.

"Don't forget sexy," you seem to choke on your drink, causing Nat to stare at you.

"Sorry, my drink just tasted funny," You nudge Loki in the side, well, at least where you think his side was; happily carrying on when you hear a grunt. "Oh Nat! Look at that!" An eye catching necklace was situated at the centre of the jewellery stores display. The necklace was a silver moon fixed with diamonds and a rose gold star hanging in the centre. "It's so pretty-" your eyes cast down to the price and Nat seemed to finish your sentence.