Chapter 26 - Dr Strange

"Will you look at me?" Walking through the bustling streets of New York you stuff your arms in your hoodie as Loki pestered you.

"Wow, I keep hearing the wind whisper excuses, odd right?" You quip to Thor.

"I can't believe you knew! You didn't tell me!" Thor said angrily; this was his 7th time stating that.

"If you boys say another thing before we reach the elderly home you will be eating toenails from the ground for the rest of your life!"

They stop annoying you and walk to the collapsed building. Holding in a laugh as they approached, the two men stood bewildered.

"I swear I left him right here,"

"I applaud you," clapping mockingly at the trickster, he scoffs lightly at you.

"Right here on the sidewalk or right here where the building is being demolished? Great planning!"

"How was I supposed to know? I can't see into the future, I'm not a witch!"

"Then why do you dress like one?" Thor muses.

"Hey- you sound like Y/n,"

You turn to the right and see a bunch of girls staring at you three, they recognise you and slowly walk over, you smirk and wave them over.

"I can't believe you're alive! I saw you die, I mourned you, I cried for you,"

"I'm honoured?"

The girls finally get the courage when you throw a smile their way.

"Hey! Can we take a picture with you?" They smile hopefully.

Thor replies positively as he bends down to pose.

"Find out where he is," putting up a peace sign the girls squeal and thank him.

"Sorry that Jane dumped you," one girl who introduced herself as Anna said with a sad smile before walking off with her friends.

"She didn't dump me, I dumped her! It was a mutual dumping..."

You sigh and pat Thor's arm. Suddenly a whirling orange circle appears under Loki.

"I've been waiting for this one, turn it up!" Popcorn appeared in your grasp.

"Loki? What are you doing? Y/n?"

"It's neither of us," you couldn't help but grin when Loki fell through the hole and was replaced with a paper. Thor pokes at it. "Bye bye,"

"Loki?"

"Oh for gods sake," you pick up the paper and transport you both to 177A Bleecker Street.

You happily knock on the sanctum door, you feel a gush if wind as you're both moved into the building. Thor looks around cautiously as you squeal and turn to the window to see Strange levitating.

"Thor Odinson..." Thor raises his umbrella. "God of Thunder... you can put down your umbrella," Thor looks down to see a rack. "Y/n L/n, the universe traveler,"

"I would react embarrassingly but I'll keep my little reaction internal. However you are really cool so I'll just-" a gust of wind and you were now sat on a table next to Strange as Thor was stood in front of you. "That's my queue to shut up,"

"So earth has wizards now?" Thor says smugly.

"Sorcerers are just wizards without hats," you mumble absently. "I wonder when the TVA will arrest me..." you realise, glancing around suspiciously.

"The preferred term is Master of the Mystic arts," Thor fumbles with an antique. "You can leave that now,"

"Alright wizard, who are you and why should I care?"