Finale

Weeks has passed as the both of them have discharged. Minhyuk's leg has been getting better, but the fracture is still there. It's not that worse.

He walked with the help of the crutches. Y/n has been given medicines to improve her health. The both of them were picked up by Wonho, who got a day off to help them.

"Should I send you guys to each others house or you guys want to stay together?" Wonho asked. Y/n and Minhyuk exchanged glances as they then made a decision.

"Let's go to my house. I'll be taking care of him." Wonho nodded as Y/n gave her address. He drove them there and stopped by at one of the fast food restaurants by drive-thru.

Only then, he sent them to Y/n's house. They thanked Wonho as Wonho drove of to somewhere else. Minhyuk sat down on the couch with Y/n and ate the food that they bought.

They were interrupt by a knock on the door.  Y/n went over to the door and opened it. She was surprised at the presence of the figure and couldn't help but feel slightly angry.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked Hani as she looked down. "I want to apologise for my actions towards the both of you." You nodded as you turned your head to look at Minhyuk who's still focusing on his food.

"I guess it's fair if you apologise to Minhyuk as well." Y/n led her to the living room. Minhyuk's face turned into a frown when he saw her and rolled his eyes.

"Why she's here?" He asked Y/n. Hani took a seat beside Y/n as her head hung low. "She's here to apologise." Minhyuk scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Y/n was not liking his attitude at the moment and sent him a glare. "I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused the both of you. It's a lie if I said that I didn't mean any of it. I just wished there's something that I can do for the both of you."

Hani said as Minhyuk nodded his head nonchalantly. "Sure. Stop bothering us and get out of town." Y/n was quite surprised by Minhyuk's answer.

Hani nodded her head and left, holding back her tears from falling. "Do you have to be so mean?" He nodded his head and plopped himself next to Y/n. He sighed and threw his back at the couch.

"She caused to many trouble, I can't risk it to happen again. Not to you, not to me." Yn nodded her head as the both of them stared blankly on the floor.

"So, you fired her?" He nodded. He sat up straight and put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He put his head at the crook of her neck.

"I don't need any secretary, I only need you." She chuckled hearing Minhyuk's statement. "How about you be my secretary?"

She widened her eyes and shook her head. "I can't, I have a cafe to run. I can't do two things at the same time." He sighed and lifted his head.

"I just wish that I can be with you more." She grinned as he pouted. "You will. We still have a long journey ahead, and I'm willing to spend it with you."

"Sounds like a proposal to me." Minhyuk said as he flashed a grin. Y/n thought about her words and chuckled. But, she do meant every word.

"If it is, I accept it." He said and pulled her into a kiss. They both smiled and pulled away. Minhyuk put his forehead on hers and pecked her lips.

"I love you, Y/F/N."

"I love you too, Lee Minhyuk."