Chapter 3

Months has passed as Y/n and Minhyuk got more closer to each other. Y/n also got more closer with the boys. Y/n eventually found out that Minhyuk's rich as well.

On the end of this month, their family will be holding a gathering at Shownu's family mansion. Minhyuk had decided to bring Y/n along. Even the boys had agreed with him.

Minhyuk was taking his books from his locker when a girl walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked towards her and was a bit surprised by how close she is. He moved a bit from her and looked at her confusedly.

"I'm sorry, I'm a new student and I was wishing that you could show me the way to the office?" Minhyuk nodded as he closed his locker

"I'm sorry, I'm a new student and I was wishing that you could show me the way to the office?" Minhyuk nodded as he closed his locker. Minhyuk was startled by the girl's beauty as he led her to the office.

"My name is Hani. What's yours?" Minhyuk bit his lip to contain his happiness and tried hard to control his smile. He's never been closed or approached by a beautiful girl like her. It made him nervous.

"I'm Minhyuk." Hani nodded as she looked around the school. Everyone's busy with their own business, some already went to their class to prepare themselves.

They later arrived at the office as Hani and Minhyuk went inside. Hani got his schedule as the principal asked Minhyuk's helped in showing her around.

When Minhyuk and the boys first arrive, they didn't need to be shown around since it's their school anyways. They both walked around the school. Minhyuk enjoyed her presence much as how she is very bright around him.

Lunch time finally came as they both went inside the cafeteria. All eyes were on them, well on Hani actually. They wondered how Minhyuk got close to Hani.

Minhyuk then noticed Jooheon waving his hands as they both walked over to them. Minhyuk noticed how Y/n appeared to be sulky, he could tell that she's sulky with him. Minhyuk took a seat with Hani beside him.

He introduced her to the boys as they introduced themselves as well. The boys seems to be much goofier than before. Well, they probably tried to impress Hani though.

Y/n felt like she was being replaced as how the boys only gave their attention at Hani, including Minhyuk. Y/n stood up and left the cafeteria.

Y/n went to the rooftop and took a deep breath. It's hard to admit, but she's been catching feelings for Minhyuk lately. She doesn't want to confess yet. She's afraid that it would ruin their friendship.

Later, she felt someone beside her as she took a glance. She saw Hyungwon, the least person she expected since he's quite a quiet person.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled as he looked at her. He shrugged and sat down, leaning himself at the wall. Y/n followed him and sat down beside him as well.

"I don't know." Hyungwon ruffled Y/n hair and noticed her pouting. She fixed her hair. Hyungwon actually noticed that Y/n has feelings for Minhyuk from the very first time he laid eyes on her.

Minhyuk is not the type to be famous with girls. He prefers hanging out with the boys of course. Girls hardly would even be friend with Minhyuk because of how he dresses. But, it's still him.

Meanwhile, the boys are head over heels for Hani. The bells later rang as the boys parted their ways. Hani followed Minhyuk as she has the same class as he is.

They both got more closer during their class. As soon as the school overs, Minhyuk bid his goodbye to Hani and went to his locker. He put his books as he glanced at Kihyun who's busily organizing his locker.

"Ki, what do you think of Hani?" He shrugged, still focusing on cleaning his locker. Minhyuk held his shoulder, making him looked at him.

"Well, she's fine. But not as beautiful as my future wife." Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows, hearing Kihyun. He didn't remember Kihyun telling any of them about him getting married.

"Anyways, I better get going. There'll be a meeting this afternoon and maybe we could hangout later at night?" Minhyuk nodded as Kihyun bid his farewell. Minhyuk closed his locker and walked to the school gate.

He walked back to his apartment when suddenly rain started to pour. Luckily, he almost arrived at his apartment. He sped off to the lobby when he met an unexpected person.

"Hani, what are you doing here?" She was completely drenched from the rain and was trembling from cold. Minhyuk rushed towards her.

"I'm just getting some shelter from the rain. How about you?" She said as she held tight her jacket. Minhyuk noticed it and thought of giving her his jacket. Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing one.

"I live here." Minhyuk said, earning a nod from Hani. Only then, he got an idea.

"How about you stay at mine until the rain stopped?"