Chapter 8

Minhyuk held Hani's hands and excused them as he dragged her to the garage. He thought that it's better if he asked her the reason why she did so.

"Why are you introducing yourself as my friend to my mother? Aren't you my girlfriend?" Hani scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"First things first, don't take this personally, but you're a dork. You may hangout with the hottest guys in the school. But, you don't match their standards honestly. You're also easy to trust people and quite naive, I could say. And you also-" Minhyuk cut her off.

"I thought that you loved me." Hani scoffed and held his collar. She pulled it making his face closed to hers.

"You're too naive." Hani let go of his collar and scoffed. She walked away and left Minhyuk. Minhyuk's eyes were glistening with tears as he held it in. He just got dumped by the girl that he love so much, the girl that he thought he will have future with.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Minhyuk shouted as he tried to release his frustrations. He then noticed Y/n as she rushed towards him.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Y/n held his shoulder. Minhyuk looked into her eyes and finally let himself loose. Y/n pulled him into a hug as Minhyuk cried.

"It's alright. I'm here." She kept on giving him comforting words as Minhyuk sobbed hardly. Y/n rubbed and pat Minhyuk's back. Slowly, he loosened the hug and looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I'm sorry. I really am a bad friend." Y/n wiped his tears as he looked into her eyes. Y/n felt sad as she never saw Minhyuk in this state.

"Wipe your tears, your parents are here. You don't want to make them worry." Minhyuk nodded as he wiped his cheek and eyes. He fixed his appearance and followed Y/n to the backyard.

"What took you so long?" Changkyun asked as Minhyuk just waved his hand. Y/n was about to sat down at her seat but was pulled by Minhyuk. He sat down beside her.

"Your presence make me comfortable." Y/n nodded and held his hand as they both continued to watch the movie. Y/n noticed that Minhyuk was already sleepy. She shrugged him making him feel awake.

"You should apologize to the boys. You've been distant with them too." Minhyuk nodded as he stood up and went in the middle, gaining the boys attention.

"Guys, I wanted to apologise for my behavior towards all of you. I've been selfish of myself and didn't even spend some time with all of you. I'm sorry and I hope you would forgive me." Minhyuk said.

"Are you joking, Minhyuk?" Minhyuk looked at Hyungwon. Hyungwon laughed as the boys laughed as well. Minhyuk was confused by their reaction.

"We would always forgive you and we'll always be with you no matter if you didn't spend time with us or not." Wonho said. Minhyuk smiled as the boys pulled themselves together into a hug.

Later on, they continued to watch the movie together. Minhyuk looked at Y/n that's have her eyes half opened.

"Do you want to go home? I can drive you there." Y/n nodded as Minhyuk stood up and helped her. The boys looked at them as Minhyuk signalled that he will be taking Y/n home. The boys nodded as they both left.

Minhyuk drove her there since he's went to her house a few times before. When they arrived, Minhyuk noticed that she had fell asleep.

Minhyuk got out of the car and opened her house door. He shook his head since he opened it using the key that's under the rug. He have told her before to not put it there.

He went back to his car and opened the door. He unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her into the house. He went to her bedroom and put her on the bed.

He covered her with the blanket as he set the alarm at her phone so that she won't be late for school. He stood up beside her and looked at her.

"Thank you, for everything."