Chapter 5

Y/n sat down at her desk at the Math class as she patiently waited for Minhyuk. She noticed Minhyuk at the outside of the classroom. She then saw Hani pecked Minhyuk's cheeks.

Y/n widened her eyes and quickly pretended to have fallen asleep. Minhyuk entered the class and sat down beside her. He noticed that she's asleep and didn't want to disturb her. So, he did his works while waiting for the teacher.

Y/n has been awkwardly quiet the whole class. The bell rings, signing that the class is over. Minhyuk was about to speak with Y/n until she stood up and quickly left the class.

Minhyuk brushed it off as he went out. He went to his locker to put his books. He had some plans this afternoon with Hani. He took the books that he needed as he closed the locker.

He flinched when he saw Jooheon and Changkyun both standing straight looking at him. "What's up with you and Hani?" Minhyuk was quite surprised from their question.

Well they're not official yet, but they confirmed that they had feelings for each other. "Well, what's up with you and Changkyun?" Only then, Jooheon and Changkyun noticed that they were holding hands.

They both quickly removed their hands and moved to leave a little space. Changkyun awkwardly cough as Jooheon raised an eyebrow, signaling for Minhyuk to answer their question.

"Well, we confessed to each other yesterday." Changkyun and Jooheon widened their eyes as they cheered. Jooheon excitedly hit Minhyuk's shoulder numerous times.

"Yah! You never told us!" Minhyuk sighed as they hugged each other and jumped around. Wonho came over and quickly joined them too as Shownu rushed towards them.

"What is it?" Shownu asked. They all stopped cheering and noticed how there are some students were sending some sharp glare at them. They don't care about it much since they're used to it.

"I don't know." Wonho said while panting heavily. They laughed hearing Wonho's response. Shownu shook his head as Minhyuk was about tell him.

"Guys, I'm taking over my father." They all stopped as they glance at Kihyun, who they just noticed. Their jaws dropped. They never expected it to happen this early.

"I'm taking over my father starting tomorrow." They furrowed their eyebrow hearing Kihyun's news. It could only mean that they won't be able to spend more time together. Although they do rarely spend their time.

Hyungwon came as Wonho rushed towards him and told him about the news. Hyungwon's eyes widened. "Aren't you supposed to get married first? I thought that's one of your company rules."

Well, Kihyun was not excited with his promotion but was thrilled for his marriage. He raised his eyebrows as the boys cheered for him.

"How about our group?" Kihyun widened his eyes and looked down sadly. He was supposed to be the main vocalist. Shownu cheered them up.

"Well, maybe we are destined for greater things than these." They all agreed on Shownu's words. With that, they decided to cancel their plan of being an idol and followed their own paths.

Well, they actually didn't need to enroll into any college after high school since they're supposed to take over their families company soon. But, they wanted to experience a normal life as well.

They decided to leave school early and hangout. Shownu called Y/n over as well to join them. They all went to the newly opened Aura Arcade.

Y/n was quite uncomfortable with Minhyuk's presence, but shrugged it off for the sake of the boys. Changkyun tap her shoulder making her turn around and faced him.

"Do you know about Minhyuk and Hani?"
Y/n nodded. Well, she didn't knew it from him but she saw them. There's nothing more to hide.

"You alright?" Y/n smiled and nodded. Well, at least the boys are still there for him. Changkyun took her hands and dragged her to one of the games.

They have fun together while playing the game. But, Minhyuk was quite distracted. He kept on checking his phone, probably checking for Hani's messages.

"Bro, you can't keep on looking at your phone." Wonho said as he took Minhyuk's phone and kept it in his pocket. Minhyuk chuckled as he tried to take his phone back.

"You have to tell me what happen between you and Y/n." Minhyuk shook his head as Wonho raised an eyebrow. He noticed how Minhyuk has been distant with Y/n.

"Nothing happen."