Chapter 13

Minhyuk packed his stuffs as he went to
Y/n's cafe after finishing his work. He went inside and found it already closed. She was sitting on one of the table.

She was staring deeply at the floor as Minhyuk took a seat in front of her. He gently took Y/n's hand and rubbed with his thumb.

"What's bothering you?" Y/n looked down and sighed. She finally lifted her head and gazed into Minhyuk's eyes. Minhyuk noticed how she looked sad.

"You know that she's back, right?" Minhyuk nodded. Y/n nodded as well and looked back at the floor. Minhyuk was confused and stood up as he sat down beside her.

He held her chin gently and made her faced him. "What if you'll like her back? I know it's been years, but she's beautiful and rich. Unlike me. She probably meet your standards more."

Minhyuk noticed how she's insecure of it and pulled her into a hug. Minhyuk rested his head on hers and kissed her head multiple times.

"You'll always be the only one that I love. I would never leave you. I promise that." Minhyuk said. He loosened the hug and pulled her into a kiss.

They broke it as Minhyuk put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Minhyuk pecked her forehead and caressed her hair. "Let's go home."

Y/n nodded and followed Minhyuk. Minhyuk drove her to her house as she gazed outside. Minhyuk held one of her hand and constantly rubbed his thumb against it.

After a while, they arrived at Y/n's house.
Y/n was about to get out, as Minhyuk held her wrist tighter, preventing her from getting out. Y/n sat down back and looked at Minhyuk confusedly.

"Can I stay over?" Minhyuk asked, carefully. Y/n looked down and thought for a while, finally she nodded her head. Minhyuk grinned and parked his car.

They got out as Y/n unlocked the door. Minhyuk was still holding one of her hand. They went inside as Minhyuk sat down. "Make yourself at home. I'm going to my room."

Y/n walked away but was followed by Minhyuk. Y/n looked at Minhyuk confusedly as he tilted his head. "You're my home." Y/n chuckled as they both went into Y/n's bedroom.

"I'm going to shower. I smell like coffee."
Y/n said as Minhyuk shook his head and pulled her into a hug. Y/n sighed and hugged him back.

He loosened it and pecked her forehead, eyes, nose and finally her lips. "Go clean yourself up. I'll take shower at the another bathroom." Y/n nodded as Minhyuk went to the other room.

He have been here before a few times. But as a sleepover along with the boys. He literally did purposely left his clothes. He showered and took off his contact lenses. He wore his clothes and put on his glasses.

He went inside Y/n's bedroom and noticed her sitting on the bed while staring at the floor. Minhyuk cautiously sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Don't think too much. Everything's going to be fine. Because whenever you fall, I'll catch you. I'll always be there to catch you."