Chapter 12

Minhyuk followed the employee as he led him to the meeting room. He went inside as he sat down and took one of the files. He called out the name as the applicants entered.

Everytime he took Hani's file, he would put it back and took another one. He's been avoiding her. Finally, the time came as Hani is the last person.

Minhyuk took it and called out her name.

"Oh? Lee Minhyuk?" Minhyuk ignored her as she sat down and looked at him with disbelief

"Oh? Lee Minhyuk?" Minhyuk ignored her as she sat down and looked at him with disbelief. She scoffed as Minhyuk looked through her file.

"You're not qualified enough for our position." Minhyuk said as he threw her file on the floor. Hani's eyes widened and chuckled.

"What do you mean I'm not qualified? I'm more than qualified. I know that myself and you do too." Hani smirked as Minhyuk stood up and went in front of her. He held her chin up.

"We don't need any bitch here." Minhyuk said as he left the room. Hani was stunned and ran after him. She held his wrist which Minhyuk yanked away.

"Stop wasting my time." Minhyuk glared at her as she chuckled. Minhyuk fastened his pace and walked back to the office. He sat down as he sighed.

He's been avoiding Hani since she's been following him for a few years. Minhyuk was scared of her unusual behaviour. He's afraid that she might do anything to him or Y/n.

He decided to call Y/n to check her up since Hani was around the town.

Meanwhile....

Y/n was cleaning one of the table, when she heard the door rang opened. She looked around and turned to the person. Hani stood there and glared at her.

She walked in with confidence and sat down at the table that Y/n's cleaning. "What are you looking at? I'm your customer." Y/n rolled her eyes and move over to another table.

"Yah! It's still dirty though. Should I make a complaint?" Y/n sighed and went back to clean her table. After making sure it's clean, she went to the counter and told one of her employee to take Hani's order.

"Do your boss doesn't do her work? She needs to take orders too." Hani shouted.
Y/n glared at her and went over to her table as she slammed her hand on the table.

"I'm the boss. I can do whatever I want. And I want you out of this cafe." Hani rolled her eyes as she stood up and made eye contact with Y/n.

They stared at each other fiercely. "I'll come back. And I'll be more stronger." Hani said as she walked to the door. She held the door handle as she stopped and looked back at Y/n.

"By the way, your taste in fashion. Sucks." She said in disgust and left the cafe. Y/n was clearly affected by her words. As she noticed how the cafe atmosphere was no longer in peace.

She apologized and went to the storage room to calm her nerves. She took a deep breath. Only then, she got a call from Minhyuk.

She answered it and tried to sound normal. "Hey, you alright?" Minhyuk asked. Y/n kept quiet until Minhyuk asked her again.

"No, I'm not."