Chapter 11

A new day came as Minhyuk was looking through the applicants for his secretary position. His eyes caught a familiar figure .

 His eyes caught a familiar figure

"Ahn Hani"

Minhyuk read through her file and noticed how she is literally more than qualified. He sighed as he put down the file. What she's doing here?

Minhyuk looked at his schedule and searched for the applicants interview which will be tomorrow. As tradition in his company, the CEO themselves would interview the applicants to make sure that they are qualified enough. He sighed as he continued to do his work, hoping to clear his mind.

During lunch break, Minhyuk went over to Y/n's cafe which is nearby his office. He picked that location so that he can come over easily.

Minhyuk entered as coffee scent was smell. Minhyuk searched for Y/n's figure and ordered his coffee. Minhyuk has arranged her employees before they opened the cafe and gave it to her.

Whether Y/n like it or not, she need to take his present since everything is set up. Minhyuk sat down as he then caught Y/n serving one of the customers.

 Minhyuk sat down as he then caught Y/n serving one of the customers

Later, their eyes met as Y/n rushed over to him. She sat down in front of him and giggled as Minhyuk flashed a smile. She hit his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming?" Minhyuk chuckled as Y/n pouted. She looked around making sure that the employees didn't need her at the moment and continued to chat with Minhyuk.

Time passed by fast as Minhyuk's lunch break was over. "I'll get going. I'm sending you home tonight alright. Wait for me." Y/n nodded as Minhyuk ruffled her hair, earning a glare from her.

Minhyuk pecked her forehead and went back to his office. He was surprised to see Changkyun and Jooheon in his office. They were looking at the applicants file.

There's one file that's left opened on the desk. "Hyung, what's this?" Changkyun said, as he pointed to the picture. Minhyuk took a look and noticed it's Hani.

"I have nothing to do about it." Minhyuk surrendered as he sat down. Jooheon scoffed as he picked up the file and read it with Changkyun.

"She's quite smart for a bitch." Changkyun continued. Jooheon hit his shoulder making Changkyun raised his eyebrow. Changkyun sighed.

"Anyways, did you thought of accepting her?"  Minhyuk shrugged as he turned on the laptop and continued to do his work. Changkyun and Jooheon noticed that it bothered him as they decided to stop questioning.

"We'll get going then." Minhyuk nodded as the both of them pat his back. They both left as Minhyuk focused on doing his work. Just then, one of his employees came in.

"Sir, I want to inform you that we've bring the interview forward. It'll be this evening." Minhyuk sighed and nodded. The employee bowed at him and left the room.

He prepared himself both mentally and physically to confront the applicants, especially Hani.

The time passed as Minhyuk grew more nervous. The employee knocked on his door.

"It's time."