Chapter 10

A few years has passed as the boys have been taking over their fathers company. Including Minhyuk. Well, his appearance do change, but not him. He's still the bright Minhyuk that Y/n knows.

Y/n was waiting for Minhyuk at her house as he promised to take her out. But, he didn't told her where. She was already dressed up and was fixing her make up before he arrive.

 She was already dressed up and was fixing her make up before he arrive

After a while, Minhyuk came and knocked on her door. Y/n rushed and opened the door as they both are stunned by each other's appearance.

 Y/n rushed and opened the door as they both are stunned by each other's appearance

"You look nice." Minhyuk complimented her as Y/n gave him a grin. They walked towards Minhyuk's car and buckle up their seatbelt.

"Where to?" Minhyuk grinned at her and shrugged. She frowned at Minhyuk's response as she pouted and looked away. Minhyuk giggled and held her hand.

"I promise you, you won't regret it." She raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Minhyuk smiled at her behavior and continued to drive with his hand still intertwined with hers.

They arrived at a store that looked mysterious from the outside. Y/n was confused as they both got out of the car. Minhyuk took her hand and dragged her inside.

 Minhyuk took her hand and dragged her inside

"Wait. You're not doing anything bad to me, right?" Minhyuk smiled and shook his head. Y/n nodded her head and put her trust in Minhyuk as he led them inside.

She thought that Minhyuk was taking her for dinner, but there's no one around the cafe

She thought that Minhyuk was taking her for dinner, but there's no one around the cafe. Y/n looked around and the cafe really matched her taste.

"Do you like it?" Y/n looked at him confusedly as Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. Only then, Y/n realised that the cafe was for her. She have talked to Minhyuk before that she want to open a cafe soon.

Y/n quickly hugged him tightly as tears of happiness fell from her eyes. Minhyuk hugged her back and loosened it. He quickly wiped her tears so that it won't ruined her makeup.

"How could you do this to me? I want to succeed on my own." Y/n said as she hit Minhyuk playfully numerous times. Minhyuk laughed at her as he held her fist.

"Because I love you." Y/n was startled by his sudden confession as Minhyuk stared at her. He's been catching feeling for her after his breakup with Hani after realising that
Y/n was always beside him.

He didn't want to confess yet, not until he succeed. Since he is now, he decided to confess to her and gave her the cafe as a present.

"Do you mean it?" Minhyuk nodded eagerly as Y/n smiled and hugged him back. They hugged tightly as Minhyuk loosened it and pecked her forehead.

Y/n giggled as she went to the counter. She noticed that the cabinets were already filled with coffee ingredients as she decided to make them both caramel macchiato. It's not too sweet or too bitter.

After finishing up, they both sat down and faced each other. Minhyuk has been quite quiet and Y/n was curious of it.

"Are you alright?" She asked, snapping him out of his daydream. Minhyuk looked at her and just smiled as he continued to sip his drink.

Y/n held his hand and rubbed her thumb on it. "You can tell me." Minhyuk sighed as he took her hand and kissed it. He looked down.

"I'm afraid." Y/n then remembered how he was fooled by Hani which made him scared of falling in love. It must've take him a lot to confess.

"Hey, don't be afraid. I've been with you for years. I won't leave you. I promise." Minhyuk flashed a smile as they both stared deeply into each other.

"Thank you, Y/n."