Chapter 16

Minhyuk woke up the next morning and got a few checkup of his being. He then left to Y/n's ward with the help of Jooheon. He noticed that she's still sleeping.

He carefully sat down beside her and stared at her figure. I made her involved in this. Minhyuk sighed and stroked her hand softly.

Y/n later woke up and flashed a small smile. "Hey. How've you been?" Minhyuk shrugged and pecked her hand along with her forehead.

"Fine, I guess. You?" Y/n also shrugged and just smile. Minhyuk went over and pecked her lips. "Do you want to have breakfast?" Y/n nodded as Minhyuk pulled out his phone and called Jooheon.

He asked him to buy their breakfast along with his own using his money, he's rich anyways. Minhyuk ended the call and chatted with Y/n.

"I wanted to tell you something, but no hard feelings." Y/n nodded as Minhyuk sighed and looked down. He carefully thought the perfect sentence to tell her about what really happened during the accident.

He was scared that she would leave her because of it. "You see, our accident is not a coincidence. It's been planned by Hani. She target her car to hit your side, to hurt you more than I am. That's particularly why I got some minor injuries. The problem is, the police still hasn't found her and she's still around town."

He was interrupted by Jooheon as he entered and sat down with foods in his hands. "The boys will come over soon. We better finish this fast or not they'll keep begging us for it." Y/n and Minhyuk chuckled hearing Jooheon. Jooheon gave them the food and helped them.

They quickly finished their food and the boys did come right on time. "You guys bought food without telling me?" Shownu said, earning a laugh from the trio.

Wonho smacked Shownu's head and shook his head. "We just ate breakfast and you're still hungry?" They all laughed and Y/n noticed that Kihyun is absent.

"Kihyun got some problems to handle. He promised to make it up." Changkyun explained as he rushed towards Jooheon and gave him a hug.

They all sit down and stared at Y/n. "Feeling better?" Hyungwon asked. Y/n nodded and flashed them a smile. They all returned her smile.

They all chatted for a while as they all returned home for some business problems, leaving Minhyuk and Y/n alone. "Y/n."

Y/n hummed as Minhyuk pecked her hand. "Will you still stay with me after all of this? I mean, I put your life on risk because of Hani."

Y/n grinned and just nodded. Minhyuk smiled back as he carefully stood up and sat down on her bed. He pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks."