Chapter 14

The next few days was hell for the both of them. Hani's application has been approved and she became Minhyuk's new secretary.

She's been very clingy with him and will follow him everywhere he goes. Especially Y/n's cafe. Y/n contain her jealousy and acted calm when the truth is she's not.

She's clearly not comfortable with it. Minhyuk was sitting on the table while sipping his coffee at the moment. And of course with Hani by his side.

Minhyuk's intention on coming was to meet her. It's not like she doesn't want to, but she wanted to avoid meeting her. She continued to do her work at the kitchen.

"Hyuksshi, we have a dinner party for tonight. " Hani said to Minhyuk. He nodded his head and continued to play with his phone.

"Call me sir. I'm not your friend." He said. Hani rolled her eyes and looked around, searching for Y/n's figure. Hani sighed and gave up.

"Minhyuk, why are you so mad at me? It's been years already. You should move on geez." Minhyuk scoffed and put his phone down.

"I've once trusted you and gave you my heart. But, I never expected for it to be return into pieces. But, Y/n came along and heal me. She made me become stronger. I've regretted putting my trust at you." Minhyuk said as he stood up and left the cafe.

Hani followed him closely and was desperate on asking his forgiveness. She still believes that there's still hope for her to be with Minhyuk although he have made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with her.

"I'm sorry. Couldn't you give me any chance? Or at least let me be friends with you?" Minhyuk sighed and looked at her. Hani stood there, frozen as Minhyuk looked st her straight in the eyes.

"I have Y/n. My heart's with her now." Minhyuk said as he left there and went to the office. Hani followed him later. Minhyuk sighed and focused on doing his work.

He noticed how Y/n has been distant and couldn't help but felt hurt by her actions.
Y/n has been avoiding any interactions with  him, she doesn't greet him anymore when he walked into the cafe. She doesn't wait for him to finish work and went home early.

Minhyuk thought she would need some space and let her be for a few days. But if this is going to continue, their relationship won't work.

Minhyuk finished his job early and went straight to the cafe. Y/n was already outside and was waving goodbye to her co-workers.
She was stunned when she saw Minhyuk standing in front of her.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Minhyuk said as Y/n just nodded. He led her to his car that's parked beside the road. He opened the door for
Y/n. He entered as well and sat down.
Y/n stared blankly as Minhyuk sighed.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Y/n kept quiet as she looked down. Minhyuk hesitantly held her hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"I'm not avoiding you." Y/n said as she turned to look at Minhyuk. She can see sadness in his eyes and felt guilty for her behavior towards him.

"I'm sorry." Y/n continued. Minhyuk flashed a little smile to brighten the mood. "Don't ever do that again. You scared me. I thought you're leaving me."

Y/n shook her head and smiled. "I would never do that." Minhyuk pulled her into a hug as Y/n hugged him back. They both enjoyed the moment for a while.

"Lee Minhyuk!"