Chapter 15

Minhyuk woke up with headache as he tried to focus on his surroundings. When he finally adjusted, he noticed he's at the hospital with the boys all sitting.

"He's awake." Shownu said as they rushed towards him. Minhyuk was confused why he was there. The boys looked at each other.

"You got involved in an accident. Fortunately, you only got minor injuries, like you see, broken leg. Hani hit you with her car." Minhyuk nodded and widened his eyes when he realised about
Y/n.

"Where's Y/n?" The boys exchanged glances again as they sighed. Kihyun held his shoulder and looked at him sadly. Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows and got more furious.

"The car was suspected to target the other side of the car, Y/n's side which made her injuries worse than you. She got her rib broken. But, she's alright." Minhyuk nodded as he tried to stood up as the boys helped him.

The boys took him to Y/n's ward. They then left them both alone. Y/n noticed him and looked at him sadly. "Hey. I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Minhyuk said as soon as he sat down beside Y/n.

Y/n shook her head and held his hand. "It's not your fault. You didn't see it coming too." Y/n caressed his hair and played with it.

"I love you, Lee Minhyuk." Minhyuk smiled and pecked her forehead as she gave a light grin. Suddenly, the doctors rushed inside and pushed Minhyuk away.

Y/n was shocked as well as the doctors pushed Y/n's bed towards the surgery room. Minhyuk followed but was forced to stay outside.

The boys later rushed towards him and helped him out. "We heard that they found out she had internal bleeding. They're performing a surgery to save her."

"She'll be alright." Kihyun said and patted his back. Minhyuk insisted on waiting for her at the bench, but the boys are more stubborn and dragged him back to the ward. Jooheon and Changkyun waited

Minhyuk anxiously waited for Y/n's news. The doctors came and flashed a smile at Minhyuk. "She's safe. You're lucky the major organs are not damaged."

Minhyuk sighed in relief as the doctor held him back from standing up. "Get some rest. You can visit her tomorrow." Minhyuk nodded and relaxed himself.

The doctor turned towards the boys. "All of you have to leave, the visiting hours is up. But, one of you may stay." The boys turned to each other.

"I'll stay. You guys go home. I got my day off for tomorrow." Jooheon explained. The boys nodded as they bid goodbye to Jooheon.

Jooheon sat down beside Minhyuk. "I want to know what happened to Hani." Jooheon furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"She got crazy somehow. Just like Kihyun said, she's targeting Y/n. She must've planned this. The police arrived at the scene and was still searching for her. She disappeared that night." Minhyuk nodded and sighed again.

"You should be careful by now. She could appear out of nowhere and hurt you both."