Chapter 4

Hani entered Minhyuk's apartment as she looked around. She was quite surprised at how tidy his apartment is. Well, since he's a guy, but don't judge a book by it's cover.

"How about you clean yourself up? You can borrow my clothes after that." Hani nodded at his suggestion. Minhyuk led him to the guest bathroom. She thanked him as went inside.

Minhyuk went over to took some of his clothes. He put them down at the bed and went over to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

After a few moments later, Minhyuk put the drinks on the table as he went to clean up himself. After that, Minhyuk went to the living room and was surprised seeing how stunning Hani looks with his hoodie.

 After that, Minhyuk went to the living room and was surprised seeing how stunning Hani looks with his hoodie

Minhyuk sat down beside her and stared at her. She took a sip of the drink and hissed a little as it's hot. Minhyuk chuckled as Hani put down the drink and pouted.

"You're cute." Minhyuk blurted out. Minhyuk widened his eyes and looked away. Hani chuckled and handed him the drink.

He quickly took a sip making him flinch at the sudden heat. Hani held his cup as well so that it won't fall from his grip. Minhyuk noticed how their hands touch.

They looked at each other as Hani quickly release her grip. Minhyuk put down the cup and looked at the floor. He fake coughed to clear up the awkward tension around them.

"So...." Minhyuk said as he fiddled with his fingers. He turned to look at her and caught her staring at him. He was surprised by the sudden eye contact.

"You're handsome, you know." Minhyuk chuckled awkwardly as he looked away. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down, hoping that it would at least hid his blushing cheeks.

Hani could tell that Minhyuk was not used to getting compliments as he awkwardly looked around. He turned on the television and randomly watched any movies.

They both eventually get absorbed in the movie as their eyes never left the screen even once. To be honest, Minhyuk wasn't focusing much in the movie.

He couldn't ignored how they were only a few centimeters apart. Minhyuk looked at her and stared at her beautiful features. Her eyes, her nose and he stopped.

Hani noticed it and looked towards him. "What's wrong?" Minhyuk shook his head and looked away. He was shocked when Hani stood up.

"Well, I better get going. The rain has stopped." Minhyuk looked outside and noticed he's running out of time. He finally made his mind when Hani started to walk to the door.

"Hani!" He said as he held her wrist, pulling her towards him. He hugged her tightly as Hani was still in shock. He felt how Hani hands slowly hugged him back.

They loosened up and stared at each other eyes. Minhyuk was hesitant to lean in as Hani bravely cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

After a while, they broke it. Minhyuk looked away as his cheeks are blushing furiously. Hani chuckled and turned his head to look at her.

"I like you a lot."