Chapter 9

Y/n woke up by the sound of the alarm as she turned it off. She looked around at her surroundings and noticed that she's in her bedroom. She thought of how she got here and remembered Minhyuk driving her home.

She smiled to herself and get ready for school. She went to the school and entered the gate just in time as the boys walked in as well. They greet each other as Y/n was surprised to see how Minhyuk changed.

 They greet each other as Y/n was surprised to see how Minhyuk changed

"You look different." Minhyuk widened his eyes and pointed at himself. Y/n noticed how he's not wearing his glasses anymore and was dressing like his standard, rich.

"I don't think I look different." Y/n nodded at herself and just smiled as she walked with the boys. She went towards Shownu and asked him if the boys already knew about the break-up.

Shownu nodded as he told that Minhyuk told them last night and asked them for help. He's asking them to change his appearance since he doesn't want to be picked anymore.

Y/n looked at Minhyuk as he walked with full confidence and was looking around with fierce eyes. He doesn't seem to be the Minhyuk that Y/n knows.

When they entered the class, all eyes are focused on Minhyuk. He gained attention for his change. The girls was in disbelief at how handsome Minhyuk look.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at them and sat down at his seat which is beside Y/n. "What's with the attitude?" Y/n asked.

Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder and took out his books on the desk. He looked at Y/n and smiled. Well, at least he's still nice to me.

They continued on with the lessons for the day as finally Minhyuk got what he wanted after his change. He got the attention of the school, including his ex, Hani.

Minhyuk was eating with the boys and Y/n at the cafeteria, only then the students noticed that Minhyuk does belong with the boys standards.

Hani came over to them and tap Minhyuk shoulder. Minhyuk annoyingly looked at her and raised an eyebrow, questioning her behavior.

"Can I speak with you. Alone." Minhyuk looked at the boys as they acted like Hani was never there and continued to tell jokes. Although Jooheon and Changkyun has been quipping her, Hani kept her mouth shut.

Minhyuk followed her as they went into an empty classroom. Hani quickly locked the door as Minhyuk leaned himself on the wall.

Hani leaned herself at Minhyuk and played with his shirt and slowly unbuttoned it. Minhyuk pushed Hani gently as he moved, making some distance between her and him.

"What are you doing?" Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows and was about to walk away. Hani grabbed his wrist, stopping him from walking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do so. I do love you, Lee Minhyuk. I really do." Minhyuk turned around and looked at her. He knew that there are no sincerity in it.

"There's nothing more that I can say, Hanisshi." He said as he walked closer towards her and trapped her with one of his arms pinned at the wall beside her.

"You can't hold my heart anymore." He said and left Hani alone. He went back to the cafeteria where the boys are chatting with Y/n as he sat down.

The boys all turned to him and raised an eyebrow. They wanted to know what happened between Minhyuk and Hani. Minhyuk sighed.

"She want me back." The boys widened their eyes with disbelief. Y/n was also shocked about it. But, Minhyuk doesn't care much about it as he continued to eat.

"What a bitch." Changkyun said as he stood up, wanting to fight with Hani as Jooheon quickly held his hand, preventing him from going there.

"We have a reputation to take care of." Jooheon said as Changkyun sit down and continued to eat. They finished their food and went back to their class.

"What did you say to her? She didn't seem satisfied." Minhyuk smiled at her and shrugged.

"She lost me."