Chapter 6

Weekend came as the boys have been busy helping their parents for their gathering. Well, not for Minhyuk, he's been planning on introducing Hani to his parents

Y/n was busy on keeping herself busy to distract her mind. The boys do notice about Minhyuk and Y/n. Well, who wouldn't. They've been avoiding each other these days.

Y/n went to her house and was surprised to see the boys there. Except for Minhyuk. "What're you guys doing here and how?" Y/n said as she sat down at the couch beside  between Jooheon and Wonho.

"Well, we thought of hanging out with you, although we're very busy and we got in by your keys. We found them under the rug. You know what, you shouldn't hide it there. It's a common place and your house would have been easily broke into and-" Y/n muffled Wonho's mouth to shut him up. He's been blabbering for to much.

"Yes, I got it Wonho. Thanks for your advice." The boys laughed as Wonho proudly smile, not knowing that Y/n was actually being sarcastic.

"Well, we thought maybe you could tell us what's up with you and Minhyuk?" Y/n sighed hearing Shownu's question and shrugged.

"I don't know. He's just been spending more time with Hani these days. I know that she's his girlfriend, but that doesn't mean that she is his priority. They're literally not married yet." The boys nodded at Y/n's words.

Somehow, Minhyuk has also been distant with the boys. The boys noticed it and shrugged it off as they too haven't spend too much time together and thought that it's better if he has someone else to spend it with.

"I think it's the best for him.  At least, he's happy." Y/n thought of Hyungwon's words. He's happy indeed, but there's something not right. Y/n can feel it but she doesn't know what's wrong.

"I know I shouldn't talk about this. But I saw Hani making out with some dude yesterday at the lab." Their eyes widened hearing Changkyun. They didn't know that Hani is that type of girl.

"We've actually saw her did this a lot of times at the club where I and Changkyun usually get our drinks." Jooheon explained further more. Now, Y/n knows why Hani looked suspicious.

Meanwhile...

Hani was busy picking out her clothes as Minhyuk waited for her at one of the bench in the store. He's been wondering what the boys are up to and Y/n's being as well. Hani came out and showed him the outfit she tried.

"Is it alright? Does it match the theme?" Minhyuk hesitantly nodded as he was awestruck by Hani's beauty

"Is it alright? Does it match the theme?" Minhyuk hesitantly nodded as he was awestruck by Hani's beauty. She was picking an outfit for the gathering.

"Umm.... It matches well." Minhyuk said. He thought of wearing a black suit for the gathering, but to match Hani he need to wear a pink suit.

"You don't have to burden yourself. You don't need to match with me. As long as you're with me, they won't bother me." Hani explained as she went back inside the dressing room to change her clothes.

Minhyuk nodded at her words and went to the counter. He waited as Hani came over and gave the dress to the cashier. Minhyuk paid for it and they left the store.

"Hani, didn't you notice that the boys has been distant with me? Y/n too." Hani looked at him confusedly and shrugged her shoulder. She definitely noticed it but pretended to not.

"Well, They're definitely jealous of you having such a beautiful girlfriend like me. Maybe that's the reason?" Minhyuk thought of her words and somehow it doesn't make sense for him.

He knew that the boys will always be there for him. Even when they're busy, they'll always find a way to hangout with each other. But, nowadays it seems like they don't even try to.

"But, they're my friends. Friends don't do that to each other." Minhyuk said. Hani chuckled and laughed.

"Believe me, they always do."