Detective

Reader's POV

You didn't know why that lady helped you, but you were grateful.

As you were walking to your house street, you notice smile was happy he found you, but as the both of you walked up to the front step of your house, Jack tackled you out of nowhere, then you hugged him, he then said, "I'm so sorry sweetheart... I should've been there."

"It's alright Jack, I... I just got lost."

As soon as you were done talking, Jack kissed you on the lips, when the both of you separated, jack picked you up and walked into the house. When he entered, Jane threw a small knife at him but it missed by inches.

Jack put you down, then you ran over to your sister, you wrapped your arms around your sister, Jane hugged back but she held onto you tightly. When Jane let go of you, you yawned.

Jane then grabbed your hand and lead you to your room, she told you to sit down, as soon as you laid on your bed you fell asleep. 

Jack's POV

I can't believe I lost her a couple days ago. But she's here with me.

I was going to look for her, but... when I found her car, some people were towing it, I was really pissed, so... I kinda walked towards them and threatened them. 

I think a killed one of them, heh.

They left after that, but when I looked around her car, I found a half eaten waffle.

I then knew it had something to do with Toby. I went back to the house, then I walked inside and found Jane drunk on the couch, she looked everywhere in town just for (Y/N), she even killed some people in the hospital that she works at.

I walked out of the house again, then I walked over to the edge of the woods, I knew where she was. So I started to walk there, I didn't teleport because my magic needed to recharge.

On my way there I heard two teenagers pass me, I didn't want to get off task so I kept on walking.

*Time skip*

When I was at the mansion, I burst through the door and ran to slender's office. I knocked on it twice, slender then answered with a come in.

I walked in, then stood in front of the desk.

"Slender, where is she."

"What, are you talking about the human. She's not here, she escaped about an hour ago. And Kate was here just a minute ago because of that reason."

"Ok, thank you for your time sir."

I then left and used whatever ounce of magic I had and teleported.