The bickering

You've been walking for quite a while now, and you really were getting tired.

"Heh." You sighed to yourself as you walk up to the forest to sit down beside a tree, then you closed your eyes to get some sleep so you could be well rested so you could continue to walk home the next day.

*Time skip*

You woke up and quickly stood up, you started walking in the direction of your home, Your feet still hurt, but they didn't hurt as bad as they did the other day. You sighed, then you looked around when you were standing up, when you closed them, you immediately felt a rag of chloroform over your mouth, you tried to scream, but you couldn't, but before you passed out from all of the chloroform, you heard the same two men from before start bickering at each other like an old married couple.

"You idiot! Why did you leave The weapons on the table!"

"I-I'm not a-an idiot! *tic* I just f-forgot."

"Hoods what do you think?"

You then heard a slightly muffled and quiet, "Yeah."

"Well, you have his answer!"

"I-I'm not an I-Idiot, y-you medicine c-craving b-bastard!"

You passed out before you could hear the rest, and all you remember seeing was black, but it also felt soothing, and you felt very calm in the pitch black place that you would soon be woken up from. And while you were waiting to wake up, you started thinking of Jack, then your face went a light shade of pink, you put your face into your hands and started to ramble on about how much you wanted to see him.

You then thought about Jane and smile dog, you were wondering how they were doing, but you also wanted to see your best friend, Kate.