The sandwich

You went upstairs to your room to get changed, and you picked out a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans, then you got changed in your room. When you finished, you walked over to your hamper, you dunked your clothes in the hamper, then started laughing, you walked out of your room to go sit the couch, you walked down the stairs with caution, when you reached the bottom of the stairs you walked over to Jane who was just chilling on the couch. you walked over to her and sat right next to her, she smiled at you with her mask to the side, you smiled back, then the next thing you new, Jane and you both had your hands on the remote controller, she looked at you, then smiled with an irritated look on her face, you looked at her then laughed a little, you looked her dead in the eyes then said, "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Jane did the same thing, then she looked at your hand and you looked at hers. She had paper...and you had scissors!

"Yes!"

Jane looked at you in disbelief, you grinned at her and she scoffed, you took the remote and turned on your favorite show. Jane's gaze was averted to the TV, and she really liked the show you put on, you smirked at her but she didn't notice because she was to "busy" staring at the TV. You stood up and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, but Jack was standing in the door way and he smirked at you and said, "If you want to get in the kitchen you at least have to give me a kiss on the cheek." He Smirked at you as you stared at him with your beautiful eyes, then you said, "Fine."

You placed a kiss on Jack's cheek then you saw his face go grey, you blushed a little, then he stepped to the side so you could get into the kitchen. You grabbed some sandwiches and returned to the living room where Jane was still gazing at the TV. You placed a sandwich in front of her, then she looked at the sandwich and looked back at you, you smirked, then she smiled a toothy smile, she ate the sandwich really fast because when she paused the TV, the episode only had 5 minutes left, and she finished her sandwich before then.

Then you don't know when it happened, but you fell asleep, you remembered that you saw Jack before you fell into a deep slumber.