Chuck E. Cheese

Throughout the day, Jane, Natalie, and you went to Chuck E. Cheese, and yes the workers were questioning your age, but they still let you in.

You were a little creeped out by the mascot in the mouse costume because he kept on looking over at you, and you didn't know why, and when you were at one of the games, you saw the mascot again, and he came up to you and said, "um, well, I know it might sound weird but, would you like to go out with me sometime."

You just stood there for a second and said, "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

"Aw, okay, well I'm sorry I wasted your time."

He then walked off, and when he went back to the party tables, then the little kids went over to him and started posing for some pictures that their parents were going to take.

You then grabbed your tickets and walked over to Jane and Natalie.

"Hey guys." You said with a smile on your face.

"Hey (Y/N)." Jane said with a small chuckle.

"So do you guys want to cash out our tickets?"

"Yeah."

All three of you got up and walked over to the machines that were placed there to count how much tickets you got, and you guys placed them in the machine and got a piece of paper back that had the amount of tickets you had earned, and Natalie had the most, she had 3576, you had 3027, and Jane had 2986.

Jane started to say that the two of us were cheating, and Natalie and I started laughing.

You guys went over to the prize counter, then the guy at the counter said, "Okay, what prize would you like?"

All three of you were looking around, then the counter man went from acting relaxed to having a look of fear on his face, then he screamed, "Murders!" And instantly grabbed the phone and called 911.

Everyone was panicking, and parents went to get there kids out, and even some people were screaming.

Natalie was the closest to the counter man, then she pulled a knife out of her pocket and slit the man's throat before he could could say that the infamous killers Jane the killer, and Clockwork were here.

Jane grabbed your hand, then ran out of the mall with Natalie following behind, and all of you went into your car, but Jane and Natalie hid in the back.

As you guys left, you looked out the window, and saw cop cars speeding into the parking lot, and there were helicopters in the air.

You started driving, and when you were on the road, Jane and Natalie sighed in relief.