The dress up

When you walk over to Henry, he smiled, you just smiled back thinking it was nothing. When your shift was over, you went to the staff room to get your stuff, when you were there the pervert Ash was there. You tried to avoid him, but he walked up to you, and grabbed your breast, you slapped him and walked out, then you noticed him following you.

"HEY BI#CH!"

You run to your car and start the engine, then drive away, you sigh as you saw him fade away in the distance. When you got home you run in and lock the front door, you walk over to the kitchen, then you got a text from Kate, she said she will be over at your place in 20 minutes.

You walk upstairs to take a quick shower, then you forgot to lock the car, you ran outside and you sigh to see your car was still there, you lock the car doors then walk back inside and lock the door, you then heard a plate you smash against the counter, you run to the kitchen to see a plate leaning off of the counter, then smashed on top of the one that already fell.

You clean up the mess then went to take your shower, when you were done you heard a knock on the door, so you dashed to answer, when you opened the door and saw Kate standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hi Kate, are you ready to go!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Kate grabs your arm when you lock the door, she drags you to the car, you both got in, you could practically see the excitement on her face, her black hair shines in the sunlight, and her dark brown eyes glistening, she was older then you but you both were okay with that. Kate looked different than other people, she never liked people, and she's like a big sister to me, but she would sometimes disappear, then come back a couple days later.

As you were driving to the carnival, you saw silver light come from the back seat, you look over your shoulder to see nothing. When you looked in the rear view mirror, you saw a pair of silver eyes, that caused you to look back again, but nothing was there.

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" She said in a protective way, you looked back at her with a warm gaze and said, "It was nothing."

"If you say so?"

When we were pulling into the parking lot, a guy came up to us and asked if we wanted to buy some popcorn, we declined and went to the entrance to buy tickets. When you and Kate were in there, you both sat down and started thinking about what you both were going to do.
Then it hit you, you don't know why you wanted to do this, but you did.

"Hey Kate!"

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Please don't say no!"

"Okay, but tell me what it is?" Kate was a little confused, but now she had to, she said she would do it.

"We're going to dress up as clowns!"

"••• What."

"You heard me!"

"F##k, you made me promise!"

"Hehe, Okay let's go to the gift shop and get those clown outfits!"

You and Kate were on your way to get clown outfits, and Kate was kinda mad that she had to wear one. But she gave in, ... eventually.

( Hello again, and I AM TELLING YOU THAT IN THE NEXT EPISODE, they WILL be wearing CLOWN outfits! Oki bye )