Jester

You were sitting on Jack's lap watching TV, and you felt like you were on the verge of falling asleep, so you got up, and kissed Jack on the cheek and told him goodnight.

Then you walked over to the stairs, and you slowly walked up them because you were so tired your legs were falling asleep on you.

When you made it to your room, you turned the light on, then you walked over to your wardrobe after closing the door, then you changed into some comfortable clothes, then you turned the light off and walked over to your bed and laid down.

You looked at your window, but before you closed your eyes to go to sleep, you saw a jester looking guy outside your window, then you jolted up, and you turned the light on and walked over to the window.

You looked down, but he wasn't there anymore, so before you left your room you turned the lights off, and you closed your window.

You walked over to Jack's room and knocked on the door, then you waited for a minute so he could answer, then he opened the door. You then said, "Um, hey Jack."

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Yeah, why not blossom."

Jack then let you walk in, then he closed the door, you walked over to his bed and laid down, Jack then went to the other side of the bed and kinda fell asleep before you did.

But one thing that you saw was that when he was sleeping he was also blushing a little bit.

You turned to your side to sleep, but then you felt Jack's hand wrap over your waist and pull you closer to him. You blushed a lot, but then you fell asleep.

Reader's DREAM

You sat up, then you looked around, and you were in a giant castle looking place, and it also looked kinda childish and fun.

You walked over to the bounce house, then you heard laughing come from inside. You back away a little bit, then you stood there and waited until the person talked again.

"Hello, my dear, and I'm sorry I didn't formally introduce my self, my name is, Candy Pop. But you can call me Candy."

The guy named Candy walked out of the bounce house, and you could see him more clearly, he had a blue jester hat with bells on the edges, and he had a big mallet with him, and his outfit was mostly blue, purple, and white, he also had clown like makeup on.

He walked towards you and shook your hand, he then said, "Well, I know you haven't been here to long, but you have to go, see you soon~"