He proposed!?

You sat down on the couch next to Jane, and started to drift off into a light sleep.

•••••Your Dream •••••

"I do." You said.

"You may now kiss the bride."

You kissed the person in front of you, everything was blurry, and you couldn't really see anything, but the person you were kissing looked like it could have been Jack.

When you both pulled away from the kiss, you could see, and Jack looked different, but he was standing in front of you with a big blush dusting his face.

You then heard people cheering, and out of everyone, you heard Kate and Jane crying; because they were your bridesmaids.

You looked towards everyone cheering, and you saw your 'parents'. Your mom was crying, and your dad was clapping.

And you were kinda confused on how your parents met Jack? But you went with it.

But then Jack picked you up and kissed you again, and you kissed back.

•••••Dream End •••••

You woke up with Jack standing by you, he kneeled down and said in a soft tone of voice, "Um hey, I want to bring you somewhere."

You realized what he was asking, so you stood up and took his hand, the next thing you know, Jack and you were at his carnival.

It was silent for a little bit...

But then Jack propped down on one knee, and he grabbed a small box out of his pocket...

He opened it and said,
"Will you marry me?"

Your eyes widen, and you smile, you then said, "Yes!"

Then you jumped at him and pulled him in a kiss. When you both pulled back, he gently grabbed your hand, and placed a silver ring, with beautiful black jewel in it. He then said,
"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Jack."

(Edit: Thank you all for reading, I hope you all have a great day!)