Sister

When you woke up, the sun was beaming in your eyes from the window in your bedroom, you put your legs on the side of the bed and got up, you started to walk out of your bedroom, then you remembered that Kate was sleeping on your couch, and you still had to meet up with this mystery person that stuck the note in your kitchen.

You walk down stairs to see Kate snoring, you giggled a little, then you walked into the kitchen to get breakfast, you grabbed the bread and put it into the toaster, you went over to the fridge to get the butter/ or what ever you like on the toast, you then got out a plate then a butter knife, you were waiting for your toast to finish, then you realized that you had slept almost the whole afternoon, it was 1:37 p.m.

You felt butterflies flitter around in your stomach, as your toast popped out of the toaster, you then started to put what ever you grabbed out of the fridge onto your toast.

After you finished eating, you went to your room to get dressed. When you were finished, you decided to leave Kate a note, and you hung. It up on the door saying that you would be back later, you then opened the door, and locked it behind you, when you were outside you got into your car, and started to drive to your destination, and on the way there, you looked at the sun in the distance, the way it glimmers in the sky, and the vibrant colors it gives off.

When you were at the hill you sighed, then you got out of your car, you walked up the hill, then started to wait, you didn't expect anyone for another 2 hours, you then opened a book that you brought with you to pass the time, you then went on to read it, you found the book quite interesting, it was about a young boy named Harry Potter, and when he was a baby, his parents were killed when he was a baby, but when he was eleven years old, he found out he was a wizard.

When you were half way threw the book, you decided to put it down, you were looking at the children playing on the play ground down below, then you saw one of the kids down below, walking into the forest without anyone there guiding them, and it seemed like they were talking to someone, you didn't know who, but you thought they were just playing hide and seek, but just to stay on the safe side, you yelled down to the kid, they looked up at you and smiled, you walked down the hill, but when you were down you didn't see anyone but the kid.

"Hey, what are you doing here all alone, where are your parents?"

"M-My mommy is over at the playground."

"Okay, are you playing hide and seek with someone?"

"No, I'm playing a game of tag with my friend!"

"Oh, okay, well you have fun, and don't get lost, okay!"

"Okay Miss!"

You watched the small child walk into the woods, and then you felt someone touch your shoulder, you look to the side to see a woman standing there.

"I'm sorry, but I believe you were the one I was supposed to meet up with?"

"Oh, um, yeah weren't you the one that left the note in my kitchen?"

"Yes, yes indeed."

You looked up at the woman, she had pale skin, she had beautiful silky straight black hair, she wore a mask, and it had something on it that was red and dry, you didn't want to be rude and ask, she also had a black dress on, and black flats.

"I...I wrote the note because, I finally found you, and I won't lose you again!" The woman grabbed your shoulder's and she held them tightly, you tried to get out of her grip, but she was to strong.

"...who are you?" You spoke with a panicked voice, you shoulders started to feel bruised, you looked into the masked eyes, then you could see tears come sliding underneath her mask to her neck.

"Don't you recognized me?!" She sounded hurt, but still happy that she had finally found you.

Wait, you recognized her voice.

"J-Jane!" You started to cry, and she lifted her mask up, when you looked at her face, all you could see was her beautiful ocean blue eyes, and her pale skin.

"I-I'm sorry! I had to leave or they, he, would kill you."

You and Jane were crying for a while, but then you both turned your heads when you heard a child screaming.

It was coming from the woods.

( Hello, and I hope you all enjoyed the episode, BUT I DO KNOW, THAT THE HILL WAS COVERED BY TREES, BECAUSE JANE IS A WANTED KILLER. ••• OKAY. Bye and have a great day! AND THE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE OF JACK'S POINT OF VIEW, starting from the CHILD IN THE WOODS. Bye! )