Missing a hand?

Jack's POV

I was angry, to the point where I was going to rip, Jeff, in half, and squish his guts, and I wouldn't want to miss that, now would I? But alas, I can't kill him. The operator needs him...

She was my everything, and I didn't want her to leave me, she can't leave again, if she leaves she'll get hurt...

S h e   I s   M i n e...

I have to protect her...
So I'm going to hurt Jeff for her, and then we won't have to worry about him getting in between our relationship.

I walked out of my gumdrops room; I'm really just lucky that she hadn't found out I killed her brother...

Then I walk down the stairs to see, Jane, sitting on the couch, and she looked really mad. Then I smirked knowing that she cared for, (Y/N), that much as to not want her to get hurt.

I snapped my fingers, then I was standing in front of the mansion.

I sat down, leaning on one of the trees that were surrounding the area, and just sat there, waiting to see who, would walk out that door.

*Time Skip*

After a while I started getting bored, So I threw a small rock at the doorbell. When the doorbell rang, it didn't sound 'in tune', but it still worked, so I waited.

Then Jeff opens the door; They always have him open the door.

He looks kinda mad, then he walks out of the mansion but he slammed the door behind him.

Before he could notice, I quickly scamper behind him, then I slice his hand clean off.

He screamed, then he turned around with his knife swinging with him, but before he could hit me, I snap my fingers, and end up in my carnival.

I look down at what I was holding in my other hand.

I squeezed Jeff's hand until it was nothing but smashed bones and mushed meat. I started to chuckle, then that chuckle became full on laugher.

When I stopped laughing,I wiped off the bone and meat on a rag I found near the main circus tent.

I walked over to my Carousel, and sat down on one of the horses.

The carnival lit up like the forth of July, and there was music everywhere, and there was light pouring from every circus tent. I just sat there as the carousel started to go round.

I will wait here until morning, until then I hope (Y/N) will be okay.